twenty-four

jack was woken up from a large gasp. he tiredly rubbed his eyes as he glanced over to the side of him and saw zackary(?) sitting up, running his hands through his hair.

"hey zackary." his groggy voice told as he got up and sat beside him. zackary moved away, "get the fuck away from me."

jack rubbed his eyes again, "huh?"

"why the fuck am i here? holy shit, what-" zack explained as he got off of jack's bed. jack reached for zack's hand but zack yanked it away, "don't you fucking touch me! why the fuck are we both almost naked in a bed together! i know for fucking sure nothing happened, right?"

jack nodded, but somehow it looked like he was shaking his head too, "y- yeah, nothing happened.

zack was still stepping away from jack, "you're a fucking freak, do you know that? sleeping with an unconscious boy who isn't fucking gay like you! texting him fucking constantly and it's basically fucking harassment! you're a freak! you're the biggest freak i've ever met! so leave me the fuck alone, jack, and i mean it this time."

zack put his hand on the doorknob when jack laughed, "you're gonna take my sweater with you? and y'know, i don't think it's possible to create hickeys on your own neck, because if i remember correctly," jack glanced down to his chest, "oh! there, do you see that zack? that's your mouth. i asked you if you wanted to continue, which we didn't even fucking do! and you said yes, but i was the one who denied it. so before you go, thinking your words are really seeping into me, i know the real you."

zack groaned, "where is my shirt then?"

"blood stains were on them, you woke up on the streets of the highway yesterday. want to tell me why?"

zack's eyes grew wide, "blood?"

jack sighed as he got up and showed him his shirt, "blood."

zack took the shirt instantly, "get the fuck away from me!"

and he opened jack's apartment door, slamming it on the way out.

jack looked up at the door, before wiping his now wet eyes. he made sure zackary was okay with them kissing, he even asked,

but he was currently regretting the whole entire thing.

and he didn't think that's the feeling you should feel after kissing someone.