Jasper Headcanon

Request: 

Hi! So glad to see someone still writing for Twilight! So my request is if you could some hcs or a scenario of Jaspers so drawing a picture of them for their anniversary!!

He has noticed you working on something, though he has an idea of what it is, he doesn't want to spoil it.If you are human he will make your favorite dish. (try) rose petals everywherecandles lit everywhereWhen things wind down a bit you pull the drawing out of your bagHis smile grew "You didn't have to get me anything darlin' just you breathing is enough"
"It is our anniversary, I wanted to give you something!" you say,
When you hand him the drawing protected by a frame, he takes a moment to admire it."This is.. Somethin' else. Is there anything you can't do? This is a masterpiece"
If he could blush, best believe he would be red as a tomato.He can't put into words how much he loves and cherishes the drawing.Jasper eventually gets up from the table "come here" You stand up as wellLovingly embraces you and gives you small kisses all over your face"Thank you so much Y/n, This means the world to me. I love you so much""i love you too jasper"
Weeks later, you go over to his home and find in his room he has the drawing hanging on the wall along with photos of you and him.He loves it so much.

A/n: from tumblr