Chapter 2: First Day of School!

*time skip*

Mercy's point of view:

I awoke to the sound of my alarm. Today was the day I was going to a public school. I gulped and got up. I went to my closet and picked out some black jeans with holes and a black hoodie with a Galaxy hoodie.

(it looked like this. Yes I got this from a shopping website.)

I went over to my desk and grabbed the brush and brushed my long chocolate brown her

I went over to my desk and grabbed the brush and brushed my long chocolate brown her. I heard footsteps coming to my room which made me look over. It was Lauren. I ended up calling her mom most of the time. "Do you want a different hairstyle that isn't down?" she asked as she smiled. I smiled back and nodded. She walked over, grabbed the brush, and grabbed some hair ties and started doing my hair. 

(it looked like this. No I didn't do this. I just found an image off of Google since I don't want to mess with my hair.)

*time skip

*time skip..*

I was ready to go to school. I was super nervous since it was my first time seeing other kids. "Are you ready?" Lauren asked as she looked at me. I nodded slowly. "I know your scared but don't worry. If you hate it, then we can go back to home school." she said I nodded again and followed her out to the car where she drove me to the middle school. The whole time I kept fidgeting with my fingers because I was really scared.

*time skip..*

I walked inside the school and almost all eyes turned to me in shock which made me feel super uneasy. They probably all know me thanks to that video. I walked to my locker pretending like no one was there which made everyone look away and continue what they were doing. I made it to my locker and put the stuff I don't need in there. I then looked at my schedule and saw that my first class was art. I grabbed some art supplies and started looking for the classroom when I ran into someone. I looked up to to see this brown haired male.. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry.. I wasn't really paying much attention.." i said as I scratched the back of my head and looked down. "hey, it's okay. What's your first class by the way?" he asked "Art." I said "same. Here, I'll show you where it is." he said I nodded and followed him. We started walking right away. "So, what's your name?" he asked "Mercy. What about you?" I asked "I'm Nicholas." he said "Cool." I said we stopped at a room that read art.. we walked in.. "we can sit anywhere we want so do you want to sit in the back?" he asked I nodded so we walked to the back and sat down. "So, how come you just came here?" he asked "I did home school for most of my life." I said "Oh. so this is the first time your going to a public?" he asked I nodded "Well, here is some advice. Avoid the boy named Anthony. He is known as the bad boy." he said "Thanks for the advice." I said as I looked at Nicholas and smiled. He smiled back. "Students, welcome to the first day of school." said the teacher as she walked in. "This will be your assigned seats for the rest of the school year." she said "And Mercy, Anthony will sit next to you." she said I heard some gasps in the room and realized that a bad boy was going to sit next to me. I heard the door open which made me look over to see a black haired, blue eyed boy who looked like trouble. "Anthony, go sit next to Mercy over there." The teacher said as she pointed to the seat next to me. Anthony walked over and while he walked by he looked at me and smirked. "Students, were going to draw anything you guys want since it's the first day of school." she said as she walked over and grabbed some paper and passed it out.

*time skip to lunch..*

Apparently Anthony was in every one of my classes and he sat down next to me. Nicholas was only in 2 of my periods so far.. once I walked into the lunch room, I sat down by myself near a window. I watched the kids poor in. I saw Nicholas and a kid which I knew was Ben. as they were about to come over, Anthony sat down next to me which made them walk away. They told me that Anthony hated them and would beat them up if they got to lose to him. I looked out the window. "So, you're Mercy, right?" he asked which caught my attention and made me look over at him. "Yeah." I said "I don't remember seeing you in this school last year." he said "That's because I did home school." I said "Oh. Well, I'm Anthony." he said I nodded "You're a quiet one, aren't ya?" he asked "I guess so." I said "If you need anything than feel free to talk to me. I know a lot more than any of these shit heads." he said I nodded. "thank you." I whispered. "no problem. Now I got to run before the teacher catches me for throwing paper airplanes at her before school." he said as he got up and ran from the teacher who was in the lunch room. I watched him leave. Why was he talking to me out of all students? I guess that'st just something I'll never know. "What did he say?" Nicholas asked me I looked over and saw they moved. "He just asked me some questions and told me that if I need anything I could talk to him." I said Ben sighed. "it looks like your the second girl he likes." said Ben "is that a bad thing?" I asked as I looked at them Nicholas nodded. "He won't give up until the girl likes him back. If you are one of them, then he won't give up on you until you date him." said Ben "Does anyone at this school know anything about his life or his past?" I asked "Not really. All we've ever known is that he was a bad boy ever since 4th grade." said Nicholas "well, that's just great isn't it?" I asked "totally." Ben said "Anyways I have a question." Nicholas said "which is?" I asked "can we be friends? Like all of us?" he asked "of course we can." I said "I'm down to be friends." said Ben "Great. I hoped you two would say that." said Nicholas as he smiled.

*time skip to the last period*

I sat down next to Anthony and Nicholas. Ben sat next to Nicholas. The last period wasn't a period. It was sex ed classes. They decided to keep boys and girls in the same room. there was mostly boys in this class. There were only.. 2 girls.. Me and this girl named Alexis. The rest were boys so the teacher decided to focus on boy stuff. "Oh great.. do we really have to do this?" I whispered to Nicholas "I guess we do. Ugh.." he said quietly I just rested my head on my hands until I felt a tap on the side Anthony was on which made me look over. "Oh, Hey Anthony." I said "Hey Mercy." he said "So, did you escape the teacher?" I asked "Of course I did. That old bitch is as slow as a snail. And I forgot to ask.. Are you okay with me swearing near you? I don't want to offend you.." he said as he blushed and scratched his head. "Yeah your okay to swear near me. I really don't care when people swear. I even swear sometimes." I said "Good." he said "and what do you think of public school?" he asked "it's boring since I know everything." I said "how do you know everything?" he asked "Because I finished my home school lessons for all 12 grades." I said "How?" he asked "You have enough time to finish a grade and move on to another grade so that's what I did." I said "damn. If I need help, do you think you could tutor me?" he asked "Sure. I mean, I got nothing else to do." I said as I smiled he smiled back. I turned my attention back onto the teacher and thought about what I just said.. Was the right of me? I don't know anymore. I just followed my heart and did what I wanted to. 

*rinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggg*

everyone in the class quickly got up including me. I grabbed my pencil and walked to my locker where I grabbed my belongings and headed outside. I decided that my mom would drop me off and then I would walk home. We decided before school today. As I walked out of school, I saw Nicholas and Ben get on the bus and I saw Anthony walking a different way. I just walked home quickly since I wanted to tell my mom that I want to stay in public school. I really did like it since it was more social than home school. Is that a good choice? I don't know and don't care. It's up to me to decide for I'm my own person.

*Boom. there's a new chapter. I'm sorry this took so long. I was on a cliffhanger until today. I came up with this part at 12 A.M. It's now 1:54 A.M.. I still have this week until end of the year testing starts.*