19 Arnavji is a True Lover

Start from the beginning

Khushi(in mind): Pancake is also good like Arnavji then, tastes good by its own.

She giggled and closed her mouth with her palm. What she is thinking? She took her hand from her mouth and looked at Arnav who was eating pancake relishing.

Arnav: Don't you eat Khushi?

Khushi nodded yes and ate. Of course it was tastier. Don't know why she was gazing at him while eating.

Arnav: Do you like Pancake?

Khushi: How wouldn't I like pancake?

Arnav(raising his brows): Means?

Khushi: Because it's "MINE".

She said dreamingly and it was definitely not a slip of tongue.

Arnav: Yah... you cooked it well.

Khushi(coming out of dream): Haannn..

She was shocked about her own words. "It's MINE". Did she really say that? Did she really talk only about Pancake? She gulped thinking about what Preeto told that day.

"Mark my words; you are going to be possessive on him soon."

Khushi (in mind): Did Preeto's words come true? Am I becoming possessive on Arnavji? (pause. She stiffened herself) so what? Is it wrong to be possessive on him? Is not he my husband? I have all the right to be possessive on him.

She finally closed the debate.

....

Khushi sat beside Arnav in the car putting seat belt. Arnav started the engine but it didn't. He frowned and tried again. No use.

Arnav(self talk): What's wrong? Just last week this car got serviced...

Khushi's eyes popped out hearing that. It got serviced just last week? She doesn't know that.

Khushi: Arnavji what happened?

Arnav: Don't know.... wait I will call Akash...

Khushi: It's ok Arnavji, you get the car serviced. I will manage.

Arnav: Are you sure?

Khushi: Jee...

She got down from the car and went out of RM. Arnav couldn't take his eyes from her as she looked nervous. But why? She behaves weird these days... Arnav's suspiciousness was getting stronger. He went to AR with Akash after calling the mechanic.

College

Khushi entered college searching for Sheetal but she didn't find her. LA and Simi saw her seeing here and there.

LA: Khushi, what are you searching for?

Khushi: Ohh... nothing..

Simi (whispering in LA's ear): She is searching for Sheetal.

LA nodded her head like "really?"Simi blinked her eyes like "yes".

LA: Thank God that witch Sheetal didn't come. Today is holiday for us from her flaunts.

Khushi: Why didn't she come?

LA: She is doing Ph.D. It needs lot of reference to be done. So they come only to discuss and submit their work.

Khushi: Ohhh...

Though she was relieved at the same time she was disappointed as well. Her thought was being dragged towards Sameer who was extending a WHITE ROSE for her.

Khushi: For me?

Sameer: Yes.

Khushi(hesitating to take): But why?