Chapter 14 - Back to work -

*** Because my followers asked, I decided to add one more part to this story. I hope you enjoy.***

"Rick you ready?" Almost Baby. "Then hurry up before I be late." Alright, alright I'm ready. "It's about time."

"Detective, it's good to see you." Thanks caption, it's good to see you to. "So are you able to go into the field?" Um Yeah sure, I'm ready. "Are you sure Kate, because you have been through alot." Caption I'm fine, im ready I promise. "Okay Detective, let go."

"Ryan, Espo feel Beckett in on the the case please, Thank you."

"Yo Beckett, what you and my man Castle been doing all this time huh, and don't lie ?" Oh nothing each other. "What?" You said what have we been doing, we've been having Sex all day every day. "No way." Yes way, How do you think our children got here? "Fair enough." So what's the case? "24 year old Sam Robinson was found in her backyard by her husband Jack Robinson." Any witnesses? "No." What is the husband saying? "We haven't talked to him." I'm sorry what? "We haven't even meet him." Why the Hell not? "When we got to the scene he was gone." Where did he go? "Kate if we knew where, don't you think he would be here." Yeah, sorry you're right, so do we have a description on him? "Oh right about that, yo Kate, you're gonna want to sit down for this one." No I'm fine, what is it? (Espo laughs) what's so funny? "No-one has seen him, like ever." What, how in the Hell did... , you know what never mind. "Kate, don't stress over this." How can I not, Espouse do you know what this mean? "I got a pretty good idea Kate." Espo we need to find him or there will not be a case to work on. "I'm on it." Thanks.

6 Hours later...

"Any thing yet, Espo?" No, nothing. "Okay let's call it a night, we'll pick back up in the morning." Okay, goodnight Kate. "Night Espo."

"Rick Baby I'm home." Hi Babe, how was your day? "Oh you're not going to believe this." Believe what? "So we have a dead 24 year old female and her husband is the one who found her dead." Okay, so what is it that I'm not going to believe?  "Okay so I asked Espo where was the husband and no-one has seen him or meet him before." What? "Yeah Baby that's what I said, it's crazy ain't it?" Yeah it is.

"Babe I'm so tired and my back is killing me." I can help you, you know. "That's not a good idea Babe." I'm not going to kiss your pretty soft lips, I promise. "Okay fine, you can mosage my back." Thank you, now take off your shirt. "I don't think so." I need to grip you back Kate. "Okay but only my shirt." That's all I ask Baby.

"Mmmm, that feels great." Babe your back is really tight over here. "I know right, and Babe that feels good." It do? "Yes, and how was your da.... (Gasps) Rick Baby you promised." Umm hummm. "Rick please, we need to stop..." You want me to stop? "I-I-I want you to st.. sto.. stop." Okay I'll stop. "Mmmm, oh no." What is it? "You did this on purpose." Did what? "Don't play dumb, you kissed my lower back because you know that turns me on." And did it? (Kate panting and starting to feel hot) "Yes it did turn me on and you know it did." And don't I know it. "Rick don't... Mmmm I hate you you for this." No you don't, you love me, don't you. Say it, say you love me. (Moaning) I love you, I love...Ahhh !" You feel me. "Oh Yeah Baby, I feel you, I feel you. Harder harder, Yeah right there. Right there, Ahh Ah Ahhhh !

(Ring Ring) "Damn it every time." Don't answer it Kate. "Sorry Baby, but it's work I have to."

(panting, out of breath) "Hello." Yo Beckett you Okay? "You know I was before you called." Sorry but you need to come back to the precinct. "Really at 4 am, I'm busy." I can tell. "I'll be there in a half hour." Okay and don't bring Castle.  "Why not." Caption said so. "Okay." And Beckett, be careful. "Uh Okay."

"Sorry Babe duty calls." Noooo, please don't go, I haven't got to the best part yet. "Sorry, maybe later." Okay, let's get dressed and go. "Um Baby can you stay here with the kids?" Yeah, sure. "Thank you." Alway.

(The Precinct)

"Okay now this better be important Espo, because I was having a time of my..." Beckett? "Why is everyone everyone here so early?" Kate sit down. "No." DETECTIVE sit... down now. "Okay Caption, what's going on?" Kate we found a picture of the victim's husband. "Okay where is it, where is the picture?" Kate listen to me. "Espo you're scaring me, what's going on?" Kate you should be.  "Javi what is it?" Hey Ryan bring me that photo off my desk. Kate I'm so Sorry. "OH GOD ! Is that who I think it is?" Kate it's Josh. (Kate crying) "Oh My God not again, please not again.

***Part Three Coming Soon. I haven't decided when I should Update it.

--Titled: Beckett and Castle's Epic Ending--