♠ i love you ♠

🍍

"all i'm saying is you shouldn't be dating him y/n" grayson said shaking his head while he drove me and him to the dolan house.

"you say this everytime grayson, i'm so tired of this! don't you want me happy?" i spat. i was so tired of this. everytime i tired to move on from my feelings for grayson, he pulled this stupid stuff about not liking who i've been seeing recently.

"don't be stupid y/n, of course i do" he said rolling his eyes at me causing anger to fill inside me.

"then start acting like it" i snapped before turning to face the window and ignoring him for the rest of the ride.

when the two of you got to the house, i got out of the car quickly as possible and wandered of to my room where i have been staying. not wanting to face or deal with grayson anymore.

after a few hours of me on my phone and blasting music, i had cooled down and decided that it was time i talked to grayson, hating how the two of us had left things.

"i don't understand why you don't tell her gray, soon she really will find a good guy and you'll regret for the rest of your life" i heard ethan speak as i walked through the hallway from my room.

"do you hear yourself? you want me to tell y/n that i love her, that's a horrible idea ethan, i don't even know where to start" grayson sighed.

"i think you just did" you spoke causing both ethan and grayson's head to snap up.

🍍