~Storybrooke ~ Tommy Clarke/Peter Pan~

Hey there! This is my second imagine! 

This one is a short AU of the thoughts of Peter Pan as Tommy Clarke if he got trapped in Storybrooke by the curse before it was lifted.

{Word Count: 433}

~

Tommy made his way out of Granny's diner, his mind drifting back to what Henry had told him earlier that day. Was it true? Was everyone in Storybrooke a character from a fairytale? He quickly shook these thoughts away. "Peter Pan!?" He scoffed under his breath. No, everyone here was normal, they had ordinary lives and certainly weren't cursed Tommy assured himself. The kid has got a wild imagination, that's for sure! He had gone along with Henry anyway just to make him happy.

Just as Tommy had stopped thinking about this, Henry himself jumped out of nowhere causing Tommy to abruptly stop in his tracks.

"Hey, Tommy! Wanna join Operation Cobra! It's an operation to help everyone in Storybrooke remember who they are!" Henry explained enthusiastically. Tommy cursed to himself,  he couldn't say no because it would break the poor boy's heart but Tommy didn't even believe in this so-called 'curse' since he told him about it.

"Uh-um, o-okay." Tommy cursed to himself again, when would he learn to say no. Before he knew it Henry was pulling Tommy by his sleeve saying something like 'Come on, let's go find Emma to get David Nolan and Mary Margaret together.' Tommy recalled Henry telling him they were supposed to be Snow White and Prince Charming, whatever the kid's imagination came up with.

It had been a few weeks and Henry was still going on about 'Operation Cobra.' Tommy had even started to believe this kid. He had seen the storybook and read about who he was meant to be, which was apparently Peter Pan, and was quite shocked upon learning that this Peter Pan was evil instead of a happy go lucky little boy taking the Darling family to Neverland. It was strange because Tommy couldn't see himself or think of doing anything bad but he had a weird deja vu experience when he read through the story. 

Suddenly, a strong gust of wind blew through the air. Tommy started seeing a large forest, a camp surrounded by boys of all ages and... Oh my God, Henry was right. everyone in this town was cursed and he really was Peter Pan after all! 

Tommy's, no Peter's eyes widened as he thought of Henry. He was the boy in the drawing, he had the heart of the truest believer! But, if Peter was in Storybrooke, what happened to Neverland, how did he end up here! Many thoughts rushed through his brain, trying to process everything. Did he even need Henry's heart if he was in Storybrooke and how was he going to get back to Neverland?

~

This was absolute rubbish omg😂😭😂 Anyway hope you enjoyed that!

Robbie Kay Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें