𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

"Meet me at El and Cherry!" Lucas ordered.

"Copy" Dustin answered before calling out to Veronica and Mike "Elm and Cherry"

"Okay" they both called back.

"Shit," Dustin said referring to the gaining vans behind them.

"This way come on" Mike shouted as he led them through the park.

"Out of the way! Out of the way!" Dustin yelled to the kids in the park as Veronica screamed as she cycled through.

"Lucas" Mike panted out stopping his bike as Lucas joined,

"Where are they?" Lucas panted.

"I don't know" Mike replied.

"I think we lost them" Dustin added.

"Um, Guys" Veronica spoke nervously, pointing at the vans that were coming round the corner.

"Go, go, go, go, go" Mike shouted as they started peddling again.

"Shit, shit, shit!" Dustin yelled as another van appeared in front of them coming closer but before it hit them El flicked her head making the van flip over them and landed so it stopped the other vans. Leaving the other four to look back in awe and amazement.

"Holy shit" Dustin shouted as they arrived at the same scrapyard they were in yesterday.

"Did...did you see what she did to that van?" Dustin asked still in awe.

"No, Dustin we missed it" Veronica responded sarcastically as she and Mike helped a drained El sit down.

"That was just..." Dustin trailed off speechless.

"Awesome" Lucas finished gaining the other fours shocked attention "it was awesome"

Lucas walked over to El and kneeled down in front of her "everything I said about being a traitor and stuff I was wrong. I'm sorry."

"Friends...friends don't lie... I'm sorry too" El told him quietly.

"Me too" Mike apologised sticking out his hand to be shaken which this time it was.

———✰———

"Guys? Do you hear that?" Dustin asked as they were discussing Hawkins lab.

"Go, go, go, go" Mike and Dustin shouted as their attention was drawn to the helicopters. Whilst Dustin and Mike put the bikes under the bus the other three got in it soon followed by the two others.

"Mental" Dustin commented as Veronica and Mike clutched onto each other tightly.

"Mike, are you there? Mike?" They heard a voice come through the intercom in the bag.

"Do you guys hear that?" Dustin asked as if he was going insane Mike responded with getting the intercom out.

"Mike, it's me, Nancy. Mike? Are you there? Answer me." Nancy's voice came through again.

"Is that your sister?" Dustin asked Mike.

"Duh, do you know any other Nancy's?" Veronica responded sarcastically.

This is an emergency, Guys. Do you copy?" Nancy continued " Guys, do you copy?"

"Okay this is really weird" Dustin commented.

Lucas went to grab the intercom but Mike took it back and stated "don't answer"

"She said it was an emergency" Lucas pointed out confused at the same time Veronica let out a shocked and confused "What?!"