𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐁𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬

———✰———

In the Wheeler's basement sat four boys playing dungeons and dragons and a girl half watching and half flicking through the magazine that was sat on her lap her eyes flicking between the two but secretly analysing the game.

"Somethings coming...something hungry for blood" Mike Wheeler said reading for a manual.

"A shadow grows on the wall behind you! Swallowing you in darkness...it's almost here..." he said looking at the other boys who were all on the edge of there seats and the girl whose hands had stopped turning the magazines pages.

"What is it?" Will Byers, the quietest of the group asked.

"What if it's the Demogorgon?" Dustin panicked "oh Jesus we're so screwed if it's the Demogorgon..."

"It's not the Demogorgon..." Lucas cuts in.

"An army of Troglodytes charge into the chamber!" Mike said making the three boys sigh in relief and Veronica to slightly giggle at intense they were whilst playing the game they were and Mike couldn't help but smile at the sound.

"Troglodytes?!" Dustin gasped in disbelief.

"Told ya!" Lucas smugly smiled causing Will and Veronica to smile at nine .

"Wait..." Mike interrupted softly "Do you hear that? That...that sound?"

"Boom...boom...BOOM!" He finally yelled making the four jump and Veronica's eyes widened.

"That didn't come from The Troglodytes, no that came from something else," Mike said making the boys lean forward and Veronica's head to turn to the side in curiosity.

"The Demogorgon!" Mike revealed making the boys groan and Veronica to giggle at there reaction again.

"We're in deep shit" Dustin yelled.

"Will your action!"

"I don't know!" Will exclaimed shaking his head.

"Fireball him," Lucas said.

"I'd have to roll a thirteen of higher"

"Too risky. Cast protection spell"

"Don't be a pussy, Fireball him!"

Will shook his head and looked over at Veronica questionably.

"Don't look at me I don't know what's going on" she shrugged making Mike shake his head she did know what they meant, she pretended she didn't but Mike knew cause he had practically been in love with her since they were five.

Mike slammed his hands on the table gaining everyone's attention. "The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering! It stomps towards you. Boom!"

"Fireball him!"