Chapter two

Devons p.o.v

"devon get up"

I turn over and turn away from my door

"get up now devon"

I cover my face with the pillow

"I swear to god if you don't get up right now"

I start to roll over and feel the blankets ripped off of me.

"fine okay I'm up, leave me alone." I say as I sit up.

I grab my phone and go on facebook, I have a few messages but I read the only one I actually give a fuck about

"devs I misssss youuuu we barley talked yesterday :( "

its arren,  im so foolishly in love with this boy and the fact that he misses me gives me thousands of butterflies,  of course I have to play off me loving him as haha he's just my best friend because first off he has a girlfriend and secondly hes not sure if his sexuality yet. it's okay though, ill wait until he loves me back, I should probably message him back I start typing "I missed you toooo, you were barley on yesterday I was sadd"

okay wait no backspace

"I misssedd youu toooo, you were barley on yesterday, why?"

I press send and wait for his reply.  As I wait I scroll down my newsfeed. a message notification shows up so I immediately go to it, its tasha sigh. I read it "devonnnnn start answering your messages wtf"

I laugh and message her back

" Im waiting for a message from crush pls tasha

"oooohhh gettt himm man"  she messages so fast I barley have time to blink

"I will ;)"  I message her just as I get another message.

" a lot of drama on facebook I didn't want to deal with plus nailea is kinda upset with me."

oh god its horrible how happy I am that Nailea is upset with him so I message him back woth something kinda

" aw babe its okay. why is she upset with you? I bet it only seems like she is"

he messages back one word, a word that makes ny heart flutter but also ache

"Darren."

then he logs off.  I guess I should too, this is all to much latley.