Perth: Huh? Why?

Saint: JUST STOP!

He was shouting. Perth the ever obedient boyfriend just went ahead and took all their stuff. Saint could still feel eyes looking at Perth.

"Maybe going abroad was a bad idea afterall." He thought to himself.

He went in and reached the taxi on the way to their hotel. After they settled their stuff and themselves, the car started moving.

Saint was thinking so deeply that he didn't even flinch when Perth snaked his arms around him.

"I am handsome too but why are they only lusting over my boyfriend here?! No, no, that's not the issue! The fact that they are attracted to my man is the real problem! What the fuck should I do?! He doesn't even go beyond kissing me! This is not a small matter at all! I need him to take me! His dick is mine! It's only for my hole to use! Other who tries to get on his pants will definitely experience my stuntman wrath!"

He was shaken from the thought when Perth kissed his cheek.

Perth: Babe, what's up?

Saint: Nothing. I'm just excited to have fun.

Perth: It doesn't look like you do though. If you didn't want to go we could've cancelled this.

Saint: You'll actually cancel this trip if I really said that?

Perth: Yeah. I don't wanna see you uncomfortable. But since we're here already, let's just make the most of it. We'll always be together. We'd never separate.

Saint snuggled into Perth's embrace. He was feeling assured that this man was his. Nobody else could take him away from him.

After an hour drive, they finally arrived at their hotel. Perth was gonna take out their luggages but Saint was clinging like a leech. He doesn't wanna let go.

Perth: Babe, I need to take the luggages from the trunk.

Saint didn't say anything. He called for a bellman and then told him to get their stuff for them. The bellman politely nodded and went to the back of the cab to get their luggages while Saint went back to hugging himself in Perth's embrace.

Perth can't help but laugh at how Saint is acting like a whole baby. But he doesn't say anything and just hugged him back tightly. He loves the warmth that Saint emits.

But it somehow got out of hand. Saint doesn't let go. Not even a second. Even when Perth was filling in check-in forms. Saint was just quietly backhugging him. Whatever the comfortable hugging position is.

Up till they reach their room. Saint wasn't letting go. Perth then asked Saint.

Perth: Is something wrong baby?

Saint: Nothing. Is it weird for me to hug you?

Perth: Silly, of course not. But normally you wouldn't hug me for an hour or so and in public to boot. Just tell me what's bothering you babe, im listening.

Saint looked down. Perth caught him in the act. Dating for only a year but Perth can read him like a book already.

Saint: .....Eyes

Perth: Huh?

Saint: Their eyes. Most of the girls and even guys are eyeing on you. I noticed it. Call it childish but I don't want other people ogling on you. You're mine already.

Perth let out a soft laugh. So his baby was jealous.

Perth: Babe, you know I'm yours. Even after many years will pass. I will always be yours and you are mine. Okay?