Ch.1 Who is this Guy?

From the letter Dean got, he could figure out 4 things about this man Castiel. 

1.It was a letter, not an email.  Which meant he was old fashion, or down to earth.

2. His name. 'Castiel' rare. uncommon, what does that mean?

3. He started off with "Im sorry" meaning either he has gone through a lot, or he is sentimental.

4. The way he set up the letter he was either a grown man, or a very independent scholar.

            It was a sunny day in Sacramento, California. As was every other day. Dean had tidied up a bit, just a bit. Dean's apartment had four rooms, one Bathroom, the Living room connecting the Kitchen, and two individual rooms. He dug around the folder in search for the picture of his (new) roommate. He felt it and pulled it out. A boy. Not a man. Around 18. Dean was 21.  He worked his way up. The boy, Castiel, was wearing a grey shirt with a bright Yellow Smiley Face in the middle with black words sprawled out saying "We are not all the Same". Dean knew what he was refering to. In the letter he had explained he was kicked out of his home by his entire family for him being gay. Except his brother who had taken him for who he was, sadly his brother had commited suicide before his departing. 'Gabe', that was his name. Dean stopped his curious mind from diving further. He looked at Castiel. His eyes. So beautiful. Blue. Not like water blue, or sky blue. But a blue that could hide the entire world. He was lost in those eyes. But he ventured further. His lips. They held a nice smile. But Dean looked deeper,it was a tight smile. Fake. He looked back to his eyes. He saw a glimpes of... he didnt know.There was something. something he is missing. Castiel is coming tomorrow night. He looked at his lips once more. "...So soft..." the words slipped out of his lips so smoothly. He gasped and slapped his hand over his mouth and throw the picture. "Why? Why had I said that? I'm- I'm not gay!" The way the word 'gay' had been said terrifyed him. Dean said it as if it was some kind of diease. He was so terrified of himself. He got up and rushed for the door. He turned the knob. It wouldnt open. He started slamming himself against the door. He starred at the lock as his hand quickly fumbled to unlock it and burst the door open. Dean realized how stupid it was. He wasnt gay.

                                                                  .            .            .

                                                          W    a      s                 h       e      ?