Ch 1 home

Y/n pov

I left Neah Bay and now I'm waiting for my sister at the airport to pick me up. Then I saw her truck pull up at the airport she got out and smiled at me. I ran toward her. hugged her.

"It's good to see you Y/n!" Leah said hugged me back smiled down at me. 

"You too, Sis how everyone back home?," I asked

"Everyone back home is a fine dad on a fishing trip with Charlie but I don't know about Sam he been missing for 2 weeks suddenly he came back home he looks different and more distant from me" Leah replies.

My smile dropped as Leah saying his name been awhile I heard his name.

I quickly change the subject Good to hear that sis let's go before mom is asking what it taking you so long" I said

She nods as we got in the car as she doves us home

Then she suddenly got a text from someone

"Who's that?," I asked

"It's sam's coming over later he can't wait to meet you again," Leah replies.

"Good, I can't wait"  I mumble to myself looking at the out of windows.

~Home~

Y/n pov

We walked our house with my luggage in my hand we went inside.

"We're home!" Leah said

I heard footsteps approaching

I smile seeing my mom standing there she ran over and hugged me. I hugged back.

"I miss you to mom," I Said pulling away seeing her in tears.

"Mom don't cry I'm here now and I'm not going anywhere," I Said

"I know sweetie I'm happy you are back everything in your room still there nothing changed," mom said.

"Thanks, mom," I Said taking my luggage to my room Unpacking my luggage taking my clothes out and put them away once I was finish heading downstairs to the kitchen seeing mom cooking.

"What's you, cooking mom, I said

"Just cook your favourite" mom said turned to smile at me

"I can't wait to eat it wait where's Leah?" I Asked

She's outside with Sam" mom replies

"Oh," I Said

"She told you everything didn't she," mom asked.

I nodded "Yeah I told her to give him some time and he will tell her why he been missing 2 weeks".

"She never listens to us but she will listen to you," mom Said feeling bad.

I sighed "Mom you did nothing wrong you're the best mom in the world and I'm happy to call you my mother," I said hugged her because she needed.

"Thanks, sweetie tell your sister come in food almost done soon," mom said.

"Okay, mom," I reply walking out the kitchen to the living room looking out the window to see Leah so happy with Sam it's still hurt me to see her with him.

I put on a fake smile and walk to the door to open it and shout "Leah mom said to come in soon food almost ready".

"Okay, thanks y/n come out and meet Sam!" Leah shouted back.

I rolled my eyes and walk toward them

"Sam, you remember Y/n, my sister," Leah Said smile at me and then him.