"I was tryna piss you off so you would take the opportunity to go to Davis. But it obviously didnt work and i ended up losing you." He pouted.

"Awwww im sorry you got hurt." I say sarcastically. "Your stupid plan didnt work."

"I just didnt want you to regret your choice of staying with a ugly cholo instead of having a bright future." He teared up.

"Damn you really stupid." I roll my eyes. "I dont care about going to college to make millions. All i cared about was starting a car shop and having you by my side. Thats all i ever wanted Oscar." I glared at him.

"I know and im sorry." He says as he made a pouty face.

"But that still doesnt change the fact that you messed around with some other girl." I shake my head at him as i walk out the house and out to the lawn.

"Terry grab my crates." I say as he was hesitant.

"You better not try it Aiden." Oscar glared at him.

"Dont tell him what to do." I yelled at him.

"ARIELLA. I DIDNT FUCKING CHEAT!" Oscar shouted so loud. Bruh why you yellin for.

Old man Jenkins tryna sleep. (If you know who im talkin bout ily😂😂)

I turned to look at Oscar as he took off his shirt. "See no hickey!"

"That shit probably faded or you're hiding it. Piece of shit." I yelled.

"Oh really?" He yelled back as he took out his phone.

"Hey Genesis. Can you come here real quick?" Oscar said on the phone.

"Yeah bring her over here!" I say as i laugh. "Bring her! Bring her! Bring her!" I chant.

Then Genesis and her friend showed up.

"Hey Oscar." Genesis smiled as she gave him a hug.

That shit had my heart sinking. Touching Oscar. Bitch.

"Puta." I mumbled.

"Genesis can you tell my girlfriend that we dont have a thing." Oscar laughed.

Genesis just looked at me and laughed.

Then everyone started laughing.

I was getting so pissed that i was about to cry. People are really just laughing at me. People i thought cared about me.

Terry was confused like me though.

"Sorry umm is it Ariella?" Genesis says. "But um... im les." She says and my slow ass couldn't comprehend it at first.

"Oh really?" I question as she nodded. "This is my girlfriend." She says as she gestures to the girl next to her. Oh shit.

I dont knoww.

"Oscar why does she think we have a thing?" Genesis questions.

"Because i lied to her saying that to see if she would go to college." He shrugged. His plan was so fucking stupid.

Whos mans is this? Oh mine.

"You are such a dick." Genesis frowned.

"But no. I have a girlfriend. But hey you are hella hot. We could make this a three way if you are tired of that Spooky dick." She jokes and i laughed along.

"Back up. Stay away from my girl. I dont want her actually leaving me." Oscar frowned as he hugged me.

"Im still mad at you." I pushed his arms away.

"Whyyy?" He whined like a whole ass baby.

"Because where did that hickey come from?" I ask.

"It was me." Hector joked.

Then the guys started laughing.

"Okay you wanna hear the whole story?" He sighed as i nodded.

"I found that letter days before your graduation and i thought i was holding you back so i was gonna mention it but Letty already did that unplanned. So i pretended to not have know . And i used your makeup to create the hickey before hand to test you."

"TEST ME FOR WHAT?" I groan.

"Because if i was the reason why you stayed then you would've left but you truly did want to stay and now i know that." He says smiling hoping id forgive him.

"Aight." I say as i give him back his crate.

"You still on thin ice so dont piss me off mister."

-spookysblock