eighteen

imzachherron: hiiii!

imzachherron: you were super nice the other day :)

imzachherron: and warm lol

jackavery: 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

imzachherron: o?

jackavery: 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

imzachherron: i-

imzachherron: what did i do?

jackavery: what is this game.

imzachherron: what?

jackavery: this stupid game that you're playing with me. it hurts, zach. or are you fucking zack, zackary or zachary? every fucking day you act like a different person and have different names, and i think i've jumped to a conclusion but i'm not gonna go around and diagnose people. maybe you can be some sick person trying to mess with my brain or feelings, but the boy i met in front of the cn tower was probably the sweetest boy i've ever met. so please, can you just explain to me what the hell has been going on?

imzachherron: i'm so confused... i've never said anything about a zack, zackary or zach! my mother has always told me that my memory was going to be extremely bad, but she's never mentioned anything serious that needs diagnosing. i don't take any medication, my mom said i don't need any for my memory loss (which i wish i would have medicine though to understand what you're talking about) but i'm really lost, jack. i'm sorry 

jackavery: i just don't understand! one day you're the sweetest person ever and the other you're using gay as an insult. i just want an answer.

imzachherron: and if i had one i totally would give it to you!

jackavery: if it was memory loss, then do you think someone else is logging into your account and you can't remember it? but that still wouldn't explain how they'd get photos of you... or maybe they've got some photos of you.... which is creepy. zackary said that he wasn't allowed to have social media?

imzachherron: yeah, my mom said that i'm not allowed any socials because people could find out about the memory loss, but everyone else from school has it and i'm the only person who doesn't. i just want to be a normal teenager, y'know? but it's so hard. and when you sometimes get mad and say to scroll up to see our other conversations, after a conversation i always delete the chat because i don't want my mother (if she does find that i have it) to see my history.

jackavery: but, i've only ever told zack to do that...

imzachherron: no, i'm pretty sure you've told me to do that before...

jackavery: oh.

imzachherron: sorry i'm not any help :( i can just stop texting you if it makes you feel better, although it would hurt me. i might not remember though, that's the worst part about being me. i don't know what i will or won't remember.

jackavery: :((( ask your mom about the medication.

imzachherron: i will. i promise. 

jackavery: thank you zachary, i really mean it.

imzachherron: don't worry, i'll try my best.