Chapter 2

{I reread what i wrote a loong time ago and its pretty cliche right now but bare with me }

Turns out that me and Liam have ALOT in common and I mean alot. I know where all my classes are because fortunately there all on the bottom floor.

Since I was able to make a few friends, I found out one of them,Chloe,had 2nd with me.

"WERE GONNA BE SO LATE !" She was screaming as I took my time to our class. I was never the type to be there 15 minutes early, nor was I one to be 15 minutes late . Because of that we made it there right on time . "Ugh , that was close.." . I just shrugged and went to the back.

Chloe was a social butterfly so she was more than happy to sit in the front with her friends.The teacher eventually came in and started on about some ancient place.I've never really liked history.I was thinking back to what Harry said. "you have atleast one class with all of us". Hm, none of them were in here so I wonder if he was telling the truth.

But,that thought was explained when the one and only Harry Styles burst in the room, oh only about 30 minutes into class ! He's definitely not one to care about grades or anything else as I've come to notice. "Late again Mr.Styles" Mr.Mclean states with a sigh like it's nothing new.He just smirks towards the already annoyed looking man and sits next to me.Chloe shoots me "im so sorry" look.I just shrug not knowing why she did that.I turn around to see Harry just looking at me."What do you want?"i say turning back to the board."Oh nothing I just wanna talk to you".

I furrow my brows in confusion, but like i said I was never liked history.So, me and Harry talked well more whispered about everything from his mates names to his social rank. It didn't suprise me when he said the school was "afraid" of him.He was the guy with the tattoos that brought nothing but trouble.Now, me being the curious little thing I was decided to stick around him for a while longer.But you know what they say.

          "Curiosity killed the cat".