Feeling like she was just imagining things, Ophelia turned back around, only to find Lucien standing in front of her, a smirk on his face, "Well, well," Lucien greeted Ophelia, "Just the girl I was looking for."

Fear in her eyes, Ophelia began to slowly back away from Lucien, only to bump into someone else. Before she could react, the person behind her injected her in the neck with a needle that would be sure to force her to lose her magical powers for several days while also weakening her werewolf and vampire side.

Ophelia tried to fight back, but before she could react, she found herself to have no strength whatsoever just before she fell unconscious with Lucien quick to catch her before she hit the ground, "You really should have minded your own business and let me be." He commented, shaking his head in disapproval.

_____

Several hours later, at Lucien's penthouse, Lucien walked into the living room with his jacket in hand to find two very displeased women in the armchairs that were positioned right next to each other. The two women happened to be Ophelia and Cami. Cami, of course, couldn't fight back because she was human and Lucien was the eldest non-original vampire in the world.

Ophelia, on the other hand, was so drugged up, unable to use her magic nor use her hybrid strength to fight back. She barely had enough strength to move, "Oh, don't you two look lovely!" Lucien greeted them brightly, gesturing to the change of clothes he had given the duo to wear.

Ophelia continued to scowl at him, even more than Cami, causing Lucien to feign concern, "Something wrong?" He questioned her.

"Should I make a list?" Ophelia responded sarcastically, "You're working against my family, you kidnapped me, you're holding me against my will," She paused, looking over at Lucien, who had her cell phone in his hand and was typing a text message, causing her to give him an annoyed look, "And you're using up all of my minutes. I mean, I truly thank you for lending Camille and me your dead witch bitch's hand-me-downs and remembering to feed us, but did you really think we were just going to smile and eat up? You must be joking!"

Lucien walked over to Ophelia, smirking. He grabbed her by the chin, forcing her to look up at him, "Well, think of all the poor people who are starving in..." He trailed off, trying to think of an impoverished region to mention, but when he came up blank, he just shrugged, "...Well, somewhere."

Angered, Ophelia used all the strength she had to slap Lucien's hand away. He simply chuckled in response, walking over to the mirror. She placed on his jacket before adjusting his tie, "I'd join you ladies, but I've been called to dine with the Mikaelsons."

"Are they going to serve your head on a platter?" Cami asked Lucien sarcastically.

"I sure hope so," Ophelia muttered under her breath, continuing the angrily glare at the elder vampire.

Lucien smirked, "Doubtful. Niklaus and I are allies, now that the evil Tristan is in town." He informed the duo, picking up Ophelia's phone once and returned to typing a text with it, "Um, let me ask—How do you think your husband's going to react when I text him on your phone, saying that you're spending Thanksgiving with the Mikaelsons instead of him," He paused, her smirk becoming even larger, "I mean, I did hear your lover's quarrel when I was walking down the street, waiting for the right time to kidnap you."

"Go to hell," Ophelia growled at Lucien angrily.

"Text him about Thanksgiving, it is," Lucien responded, beginning to text Jackson on Ophelia's phone.

"Do you really think you can trick our friends into thinking we're fine?" Cami suddenly spoke up in a confident tone, "Someone's gonna notice that we're gone, and when they do, they'll track us here."