I took the blade slowly from its place and held it up in between my knees as I sat down, its point towards me and the sharp end up while I started running the rope over it to cut it; it took some time, but I finally managed to get my hands free. I laid down on the ground, looking up at the sky and rubbing my pained wrists, not being able to see much of anything for the treetops covered most of my surroundings. I was really deep in the forest.

- "Alright, now what?" –I sat back up, taking my blade and securing it in my vest to have it at hand more easily- "I need shelter for the night. I also need to locate myself." –I looked around me- "Climbing a tree it's what's going to be."

My eyes had gotten used to the dark after all; I hadn't been actually training for that, but with everything that had happened after Mount Weather, I had trained with Sheda and Ion at night, and with Pike in charge, being out in the daylight had been out of the question for some time.

What is Ulger trying to do anyway? Is he really trying to get rid of me? He could have just killed me... He isn't a coward not to do that in the middle of the street but maybe being devoured by a panther is the end he wants for me. Well, not today.

The forest was always calm, but at night, it was like another world; I had loved it since we landed, my mind going back to the night we lost Monty while looking for Clarke and Finn and I asked Bellamy if he didn't feel the darkness calling him. Bellamy! I hope they are coming up with something... I need to go back to find out.

I found a tree that looked easy enough for me to climb and so I did, going as high as I could, trying to discern where I was. I couldn't exactly see much so I thought it'd be best to just stay the night on high ground and look again in the morning; I made myself comfortable on a branch high enough not to be easy prey for the animals but low enough to hear if anyone passed by. It's going to be a long night...

     Clarke and I were talking with Raven about the radiation situation and what to do next when we heard the Rover's engine

     Clarke and I were talking with Raven about the radiation situation and what to do next when we heard the Rover's engine. Raven was quick to point out that no one was scheduled to take it, which meant someone was up to something. The three of us made our way outside, finding Jaha on the Rover. Of course.

- "I need to make a run."

- "All supply runs go through me." –Raven took a step towards him- "Besides, shouldn't you be working on the patch on Sector 5?"

I motioned for him to get down from the Rover and to stop the engine.

- "A patch?" –he scoffed as he got down- "On a ship that can only save 100 people?" –the three of us looked at each other, having been caught- "Why are you so surprised? I am an engineer. We have no way to generate water. The harder number is 400; can you really sentence 400 more of our own people to death?"

- "We don't have a choice!" –Clarke raised her voice, gaining the attention of everyone around us, which was the last thing we needed.

- "What if you do? What if I told you there might be a fallout shelter less than a day's drive from here, a fallout shelter built to sustain thousands?"