Elijah walks up and holds out his hand, "Its a pleasure."

Elena hesitantly shakes his hand.

"You're welcome to stay here and rummage through this stuff or Elena, Alexa and I can help you put this stuff in you're car," Jenna says, standing next to Elena.

"Yeah, or I can have someone collect it for me tomorrow."

"That's also a good plan, " Jenna says.

"Thank you so much for inviting me into you're home Jenna," Elijah says as Jenna begins walking him out. "And Elena," he says turning to her. "I hope to see you again sometime soon." He looks towards me and smiles, "You as well Lex."

I nod, trying my best to hide my smile from Elena.
See you soon Elijah.

Elijah walks off, Elena staring after him.

"Thanks for you're help Jenna, " he says he is walking out of the house.

"Anytime, " Jenna replies before shutting the front door.

Elena spares me a glance before heading upstairs to her room where I assume Elijah is waiting for her. I shake my head, a ghost of a smile on my lips.

I follow Jenna into the kitchen and the two of us fix something to eat before retiring to the living room.

****

The next day I learn from the Scooby-Doo gang, mostly Damon that Rose came to town to help us with the originals

The next day I learn from the Scooby-Doo gang, mostly Damon that Rose came to town to help us with the originals. I also learned of Elijah's plan to help us kill his brother Niklaus.

The original hybrid who wishes to break the sun and moon curse. In order to do that he needs to kill Elena in a ritual sacrifice. So far Klaus has not made an appearance.

Apparently, Elena has a doppelganger named Katherine. She used her blood to turn Stefan and Damon. She also played with both of there emotions, hooking up with both of them at the same time when they were human.

Using Bonnie's witchy powers they locked Katherine in a tomb. The same tomb she should have been all those years ago when the people of Mystic Falls locked up all the vampires. Bonnie's grams helped her do it which resulted in her death.

Elijah promised not to hurt Elena's loved ones as long as she helped him. She, of course, agreed despite the Salvatore brothers not wanting to. Caroline, apparently a vampire as well, found out Tyler Lockwood is a werewolf, one who triggered his curse by accidentally killing a girl.