The Beginning

Writer's P.O.V
The year is 1990 at the time and everyone is in highschool.

Lisa's P.O.V
My first day of my senior year I'm so happy but I dont want any drama today.
"LISA" Wanda yelled from downstairs "UR BUS IS HERE" she yelled again "Ok here I come" coming down the stairs. I grab a piece of bacon and toast and kiss her cheek "Love you momma" I said. "Love u too baby girl have a good day" she said kissing my for head as I walked out the door onto the school bus.
________________________________
Lisa's P.O.V
When I arrived at school I saw this fine boy who looked like he play football. He immediately caught my eye I smiled as I seen him walk away.
"LISA" Someone shouted my name running towards me. I looked and it was my cousin Tionne, I ran to her and we both hugged very tight "I misaed u Cuz" I said hugging her. "I missed you to" Tionne said. I was really happy because I havent seen Tionne since last school year because her mom took her to Des,Moines to see some of the rest of their family.
We pulled away from hugging each other "How u been" I said "Good thxs and U" she said. "I been the same old Lisa ain't nothing change"
Skipping to Lunch
_______________________________________
While I'm in the lunch line I see that same boy from earlier again. "Who is he" "He's pretty " I kept thinking to myself as I watched him sit down with some of his friend.
____________________________
(I know it wasn't that long but I hope you enjoyed it)
Who do You think this Boy this Lisa keeps checking out is? 💛💙💜