Wow, impressive bhaiya, the most eligible so-called bachelor of Delhi doesn't know how to tackle his own wife? Hearing this Shaurya looked at him and Sonal he raised his eyebrows, so what you guys expect me to do? She doesn't react much and I can't approach her as well. Sonal asked what happen to the Shaurya who pursued Mehak when Kanta chachi get the restraining order, in front of White Chilies having PA system announcing to the whole world doing live telecast, you turned the entire PWG lane colorful with your love to marry Mehak against the elders at home and buy the entire cinema's ticket to apologize then arrange the Mata Ki Chowki and decorating a metro train to propose Mehak. You did all to get her in your life and now almost one week you two going around Jaipur and shopping around yet saying nothing happens. Jiju what happened to you? Where is the pagal majnun Khanna that everyone scared about?

Shaurya asked both not to talk about it anymore and they are getting late he summoned them to get some rest and fresh up for tonight's event. These two left with their mouth wide open as they stared at each other. They followed Shaurya quietly and his driver came with the car and he turns and sees them following him, he asked why they are coming with him. Sonal said jiju its been sometimes we didn't see Mehak we want to see her first later we will go back to our hotel and get ready, He can't say no them when they show their puppy face and asked them to get into the car. They were excited to see Mehak and get into the car quickly. As they reached the venue, Shaurya guided them towards his room and as they wait outside the room he took his key card to tap on the reader but Sonal stopped him and said no let's press the doorbell and see what her reaction is. He allowed them to do it and stands aside to see what is going to happen. They press the doorbell and there were no sound came they press again then comes a sound came from inside saying wait coming. Quickly the trio went to hide. The door was opened and she checked outside to see the corridor was empty, muttering something she closes the door. This time Vicky went to press the doorbell few times and run to hide back. Mehak came to check the door and muttered who is playing with this bell? She shuts the door and Sonal with Vicky went to press the bell and within the first ring she opens the door and ready to strike at them when three meet each other started to scream in happiness and Sonal hugged Mehak jumping as the both besties asking how are they and not to forget Vicky joined them and Mehak hugged him too and three were doing group hugging still jumping and Mehak asked when did they came and how's everyone at home. Vicky took out his mobile and quickly said bhabhi long time we didn't do this, he recorded them three dancing for Ankh Maare song. Still giggling heavily they forgot Shaurya is watching them he walks in and snatch the mobile from them and looked at three of them. The three stood there like a guilty student caught by their discipline teacher as Mehak muttered where did he come from? Sonal whispered we followed him he is been here all the time watching us. He walked inside the room brushing them off. He removed his jacket and hang it on the chair back rest as he put Vicky's mobile on the table there.

Seeing him quickly Vicky and Sonal excused themselves saying they shall meet at night during the opening and they need to rest too. Mehak waved at them and lock the door. She saw Shaurya sitting at the couch as he changes the channel on the TV. She didn't know what to ask or say she slowly asked how's work all okay today? He was surprised as she asks something about him. He nodded and replied all okay. She wants to move away from there when he called her and she stopped to see him. He asked can you make me a cup of coffee please. She smiled and went to make his coffee just the way he likes it and pass it to him. He took it from her and thanked her for the coffee. You are welcome she replied to him in her soft tone. She told him I will fresh up first and later you also fresh up. He smiled in agreement enjoying his hot cup of coffee made by his love.

She wore the suit prepared by the designer which in color coordinated with Shaurya's. He wore an Indo western mandarin collar blue suit and she wore a traditional blue light lehnga with a duppatta. Once they are ready they leave to the venue. They reached the hotel and Shaurya guided her inside as she looks around. It was a modern hotel with many classic looking hand paintings done along the wall with a slight traditional touch. With lots of fresh flowers decorations, it had the wow effect and she looks around as Shaurya has to usher his guests and welcome his business partners and friends from the industry. Not to forget the media representatives to cover the event, he acknowledges them and he looks for Mehak but he found her roaming on her own looking at the wall paintings. He excused himself from there and stride towards her and booed at her ear to gain her attention. She jumped in fear and looked at him as whispering you scared me. He smirked and said what are you doing here? Come with me I need to introduce you to some people. She followed him and greeted all as Shaurya introduced in the crowd. After the ribbon cutting ceremony, they ushered inside to the grand ballroom. VIP guests delivered a speech and congratulated Shaurya for his new venture. Soon Shaurya went to the stage with Mehak with him as he thanked all who came for this opening to show their support and trust for him he opens the champagne bottle as the bubbles and foams fuzz out from the bottle he pour it on the tower of champagne glasses arranged on the stage and it flew down filling the glasses below it. The crowd hubbub to show their support and Mehak who is not used to all these stage she looked down or away most of the time. As Shaurya gets down from the stage he looked at her and asked if everything okay she smiled and said I am okay. The guests enjoyed them self with a variety of foods and desserts with free-flowing wines and champagnes. Loud music echoing the party hall as Shaurya was so happy that the opening went well. His mobile ring and he saw maa is doing a video call. He took the mobile and walk away to somewhere quiet to talk to her. He swipes to answer the call and maa greeted him and congratulated him on the opening of his new hotel. Maasi also wished him and maa asked how is Mehak and he said she is with Sonal and Vicky. She wished him happiness as he gets his love back and now his new project launched with good success. He thanked maa and she asks whtr can she talk to Mehak as it has been a few days she hasn't seen her as they only talk every day. Shaurya asked her to wait as he goes and looks for her. He saw her talking to some guests and wave his hand to gain her attention and she saw him and excused herself and walked to him. He showed his mobile and she saw maa on a video call. She was so excited to see her and asked how they are. She asked maa how the physiotherapy and Ayurveda treatments are going on. Maasi help to reply bahu I am following everything and now didi move a little bit and sooner this wheelchair will not be needed. Mehak smiled and said Maasi where is Naughty. She asked to wait and called Naughty and he came running wiggling his tail letting his tongue out and when he saw Mehak on video call he wanted to lick the mobile screen and Maasi ask him to go away. They asked her to enjoy the party and they will talk to them again, and they hang up.