Who?

"[Y/N]."

No! Not [Y/N]! Take me instead! You're already controlling me!

"Alas, but I need a distraction, and that would be you."

And how are you going to get to [Y/N]?

"This might be a little disorientating, but it's perfectly normal for this spell."

What spell?

Suddenly, Wanda is seeing two things at once. In one field of vision, she sees the hall in front of her, and Steve leaning against the wall. In the other field, she sees [Y/N] through a glass wall, presumably through Loki's vision.

No!

"Oh, but it's too late, Miss Maximoff. The distraction starts...now!" Suddenly, Wanda unwillingly throws a ball of energy at Steve.

No! Loki, stop! Please! I'll help you some other way, just stop this now!

"Oh, but this is too fun!"

Steve looks at Wanda in surprise and confusion. "Wanda?"

"Oh, don't worry. I'm not going to make you kill them. Injure, maybe, but what's the fun in death?"

Please! Stop!

"No, how about we focus on [Y/N] and I, shall we? You don't need to worry about the other Avengers, do you?" Wanda suddenly is forced solely into Loki's vision, unable to see what is happening in the hallway. She watches helplessly as Loki attacks [Y/N].

Please, don't hurt her!

"Don't worry, I don't intend to." Loki sends a bright green flash of light at [Y/N], hitting her in the chest. It stops her from using her powers.

Please, don't make me watch, Loki.

"I'm a bit busy at the moment and that magic is complicated."

Loki and [Y/N] fight, but Wanda knows [Y/N] will lose. Loki is a better fighter, and without her powers....

"You aren't too bad, [Y/N]. Besides, we'll have plenty of time to improve your skills," Loki tells [Y/N].

"What do you mea-" Wanda gasps as Loki thrusts the hilt of a knife into her skull.

"This is what I mean?" Loki whispers as he catches [Y/N]'s limp body.

Please, don't, Loki!

"Oh, Wanda, someday you'll understand."

Ow!

"Oh, your friend, Barnes, just knocked you out. But let's keep you right here right now."

Why are you doing this?

"I have my reasons."

Wanda watches as the Avengers try and fail to stop Loki from disappearing with [Y/N].

Please!

"I have one more thing I need from you, Miss Maximoff." Wanda's vision switched to her, attacking Vision.

No!

"Oh, yes! You're going to fight your friends until I get [Y/N] to the safety of my lair. Don't worry, I still won't use you to kill them. And once I get away, I'll leave your head. For now."

Please!

But Loki doesn't respond to Wanda's screams and begging, forcing her to fight until he leaves.