How you met/started dating: Chapter 1

Axl: You met at a bar in 1985, you were twenty-one. He was twenty-three. You just saw him perform and loved it. When you saw him after you thought it was really cool. He thought you were hot. That's how you two started dating.

Slash: You met him after a show in 87'. You thought he was really hot, and thought the same thing about you. He asked you out, and it led to you two dating.

Duff: You knew him since you were like six. When you two started high school, you started to develop a crush on him. One night when you two were hanging out he asked you if you liked anyone. You got really nervous, then told him that you liked him. He said thank god, cause I like you too.

Izzy: He was the new kid in high school and he was really shy, and for some odd reason you really liked him. One day after school you saw him leaving and thought it was a perfect time to tell him. When you walked up to him, he said finally a pretty girl talks to me. You ask if he wants to walk home with you, he says yes. Then before you could tell him the way you feel about him. He pulled you in, and kissed you.

Steven: You always had a thing for drummers. You just saw him perform. He walks up to you slaps your ass and tells you you're pretty. He asks if your free the next day, you tell him you are and that's how you two met.

A/N: Comment any suggestions !
Thanks for reading !
More to come soon !