Spiderman

Peter was woken up by ambulance sirens wailing, he shot up and checked around the room confusion on his face.
"Oh man, I fell asleep in my pants."
He looks at his hands and sees the tiny hairs on his skin. "That wasn't a dream." He face palmed.
He felt a tingle all over his body as the sirens got closer.
"What's going on?"
He ran down stairs and outside to see there was an accident in the road.
A woman was unconscious in a car that was trapped between a pole and a truck.

The man in the truck stumbles out with beer cans falling out.
His neighbors are all around looking curiously, one yells at the man for being drunk. Others are trying to wake the woman up.
He gets another tingle and looks at the truck, the engine was starting to smoke.
"Get her out now. The truck is on fire." Peter yelled and ran towards the car.
The sirens were getting closer but they wouldn't be here in time.

The windshield was completely gone so he jumped into the car and tried to wake her up, but had no luck. The smoke was getting worse and people were yelling over each other for him to get her out. He undid her belt and carefully picks her up, it was easy, she was so light.
A man came up to take her through the window, he passed her off then climbed out himself.

Everyone was far back from the cars and as the ambulance and first responders show up the truck exploded.

They cheered peter and his quick thinking, thanks to him no one died. Police show up to arrest the man for drunk driving. The woman was taken to the hospital.

"Peter how could you have done that? You could have gotten hurt. That was so reckless, what made you think you could do that?"
may ranted.
"But I'm fine aunt may, I just, I don't know. I had a feeling I had to do something. I saved her you should be proud of me, not yelling at me."
"I'm very proud, but what if something bad happened?"
"I'm sorry I made you worry."
"Please don't do anything like that again."
"Alright aunt may."

Deadpool was trolling around the city, still in Queens he wanders and checks out the places to sightsee.
"Dude What are you supposed to be? Is there a convention?" A man asked as he walked by.
"I don't know what your talking about, but my name is Deadpool. I'm an assassin." He said cheerfully.
"You're insane."
"Thanks."
He skipped away and headed towards a park.
People were crowded together as a fight broke out.
His fist started to tingle it was a such a light pinch, not like it was before, was his soulmate in the fight? Why was their pain tolerance higher?

He pushed through the crowd and saw three guys against one; he was dressed in a red hoodie that covered his face, blue jeans, and gloves.
Every time he landed a punch Deadpool could feel it in his fist. He knocked the guys out in no time without any of them hitting him once.

Police sirens could be heard making their way there and the mysterious hooded figure ran off. Deadpool did the same so that he wouldn't be posed as the guy who did damage to those three idiots.

Deadpool circled around the park to try and find the hooded hero. He gave up after a few minutes as his stomach started to growl.
He made his way to a taco truck across the street, when he ran into someone.
"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hit you." He looked at a young teen who rubbed his head. Deadpool subconsciously rubbed his head as well.
"No, it's okay. I was in a hurry to get tacos I didn't see you."

The teen looked at him confused, head tilted and eyebrows turned down.
"Uh, you're the guy who jumped on our bus the other day."
"Oh yeah, sorry about that. I was trying to get some information from someone who wasn't talking, so I threw him out the window and he landed on your bus."
"Um what? You're crazy." He runs away quickly.
"Well that was rude. Oh well, taco time."

"A masked vigilante was spotted stopping a mini mart robbery, on security cameras."
"I think it's pretty amazing, he did this cool string thing and wrapped the guy up."
"I think it was more like a web, he looked like a spider."
Peter turned the tv off throwing himself on his bed.
"Oh man, I can't believe I'm on the news. Well, the other me? Um, he needs a name. Spider man."

"Peter, dinner."
"Oh yeah spaghetti and garlic bread." He cheered as he came down the stairs.
"You have a good nose."
"Ha, yeah I guess."