Gabriel: I see... we cannot apologise for that, as our scriptures tell of having nothing to do with devils, even if we are on peaceful terms, we should never involve ourselves with...

(Y/N): If all you're gonna say is stuff about how Michael was right for casting Asia out, then fuck off, I don't have time to listen to bullshit.

Gabriel huffed slightly, a pout on her face as she exited the room. (Y/N) sighed while stretching his arms, only to grow annoyed as he had yet another visitor.

Heather: Younger brother! Normally I would approve of you going into combat, but against Mr Foster's own daughter is a decision you should revoke immediately! You should...

Without another word, (Y/N) just shoved his sister out, blocking the door with a sofa that was in there to stop any more visitors... then, just as he was about to begin stretching again, he heard a voice in his head.

Michael: Preparations are complete, we have quite an audience too, you should come to the temporary arena once you're ready...

(Y/N): Temporary arena?

Michael: We are not fond of violence, therefore no arenas were available for a match, however, using magic we were able to create an arena with the theatre, the arena will disappear once we let go of the magic.

With a nod, (Y/N) grabbed his trench coat, throwing it off before delicately placing it on the sofa which he quickly moved out of the way of the door since it slammed open once more, this visitor however was a little surprise to (Y/N) as he saw Koneko's blank eyes staring up at him.

Koneko: I just came to warn you out of kindness, Kuroka's been spotted in Heaven, so don't show off too much power.

(Y/N): A high-rank devil criminal is in Heaven? Sounds like your security's a bit lacking, Michael.

Michael: Quite the opposite, Kuroka is in fact a guest here in Heaven, Gabriel is overseeing the magic to keep her here. It pains me to ally with such a vile woman, however, when war is on the doorstep, you tend to seek the unlikeliest of help.

Koneko: She's dangerous, she murdered her former king of the peerage she was a part of.

Michael: I'm well aware of the woman's crimes Miss Koneko, however, for now we must overlook such sins in order to secure a thriving future for the supernatural world... now, if there isn't anything else, I must be guiding the False Devil to our temporary arena, it is time for the match...

Koneko grew a deep frown at Michael but quickly dismissed it when the ruler of Heaven glanced at her, she sighed, stepping aside which allowed Michael to go first, just as (Y/N) went through the door, Koneko noticed one off detail about him.

Koneko: Wait, what about...

(Y/N): I won't need it for this fight, keep it safe would you?

Koneko blinked in confusion, she watched the doors shut behind them with an audible click, she looked down at the jacket hanging on the back of the sofa.

Koneko: He never took it off for any other fight, heck, he even kept using it after his fight with Riser... so, why is he taking it off for that girl of all people?

(Timeskip)

The temporary arena was... massive, definitely something Michael did out of spite since it looked like a colosseum, either that or heaven were asking to watch the fight. (Y/N) however didn't mind it, instead he just looked up at the massive building with an indifferent expression while Michael smiled at him.

Michael: I do hope the arena is up to your standards, the walls are made from Heavenly Stone infused with magic, it's tough enough to withstand a blow from a Devil King.