"That's exactly the point!"

"And why would you wear long shirt with jeans? You know that's supposed to be a dress, right?"

"It's short."

"It reaches your upper thighs and goes over your ass. It's a dress."

I sighed.

"Well I'm going to wear it with these ripped skinny jeans and the black sneaker wedges. And the leather jacket."

"I agree with everything, except of the shirt. If you don't want to lose the jeans, then go with a tank top or something."

"I like my choice of clothing."

"Fine. Do you want me to do your makeup? I mastered the art of winged eyeliner."

"Sure." I smiled. "'m gonna go shower now and then you can."

She nodded and told me that she'll get changed since all she had wrapped around her body was a short towel.

When I came out of the shower, she was already on my bed, dressed in a tight blouse and the skirt, a pair of black pumps resting by the foot of the bed.

"So who are you planning on hooking up with tonight?" she asked once I sat down in front of her on the bed.

"What? No one worth mentioning."

"Rey." She said squinting her as at me and opening her make up kit.

"Fine. Well...I don't know. Niall?"

"Niall Horan?"

"Are there more than one Niall's in our school?"

She shook her head. "I think Luke wants to hook up with you."

"Luke Black?" she nodded and gripped into my chin, the other hand already holding the eyeliner.

"Close your eyes and stay still. And yes, I heard him talk to Niall about it today at practice."

"I thought he wasn't on the team."

"He's not, but it was during the ten minute break we always get and he came by."

 "And what did he say?"

"He asked Niall how you snogged because he thought Niall hooked up with you before. Okay, open your eyes."

"And what did Niall say?"

"He said that he didn't hook up with you but you look like a good time."

"He said that?"

"He did." She repeated.

"And what did Luke say?"

"He just nodded and thanked him. So maybe you should shave for tonight."

"I shave every week so I'm good. But...I don't think we'll do anything if we actually hook up. The farthest we'll go is probably some under the shirt action."

She snorted.

"Mhm. Sure."

"I'm serious! I'm not that easy."

She shrugged. "You'd look cute together. I think he likes you."

"What?" I laughed. "Why would Luke like me?"

"I just have a sixth sense about things like these."

"Oh you do? What do you think of Louis and Harry?"

"What about Louis and Harry?"

"Do you think they have something-"

"Oh definitely."