🎠

What she does when she's feeling jealous :
-snakes her arms around your waist from behind you tightly .
-"who's this , babygirl ?"
-you explained the history of your old friend and you .
-she still didn't buy that shit lol .
-she just glared at her and acted like she was listening to your conversation with them while actually , she was piercing holes through her head by eyes .
-"I'm running out of patience , babe ." She whispered into your ears as you felt her hot breath touch your soft skin .
-she ended the conversation with a " oh , would you look at the time ? It's getting late ! Our time is limited . Sorry . We'll try to contact one another and meet up some other day but today just isn't right , bye ."
-You felt so embarrassed after that .

What you do when you're feeling jealous :
-you wouldn't say anything about it but deep down it's killing you .
-you'd probably remember it when you're alone and start feeling like you're not enough . (Although you are :))
-she notices and reminds you that she would never feel the way she feels towards you towards anyone else , " if , god forbid , we split apart , I'd never fall for anyone else cause I feel a special way towards you and I've never felt that way before .