~ 2 ~

╭                                                    ╮

Pag-ibig
|| Minsan matamis. Minsan mapait
Pero madalas NAKAKATANGA. 
-yours truly||

╰                                                                   ╯

*Ringggg*

Third class done. Five more to go.
Tumayo na ako at naunang lumabas ng classroom. Ganyan dapat, reyna una lumalabas.

It has been week since my dear brother, mother and father came home and left me again.  My aplogies for not introducing myself in the early chapter.
I am Lindanne Florentina Desmo
19 years old. A 3rd year Business Management college student in Desmo University. Youngest and only daughter of Senyora Klarrissa Victoria Asuncion Desmo
And Senyor Theodore Ivan Desmo.
Now since I have a free period next and I have nothing to do because  I don't have friends and nor do I have plans to make one. So I'm  gonna tell you my family story and why the heck do I have this life.

My grandmother,a pure spanish is a woman of dignity, power, beauty and of course elegance.  My mama and I got the oozing elegance and class from her.  She was described by her friends as a Queen.  She didn't  came from a royal descent but her family was very powerful in the league of business in Spain and around th globe. But behind all that powerful,  prideful image  is an adventurous woman who enjoys traveling. She sometime takes me to her adventures when I was little.  I could say that I was closer to her than my owm mother.  I cannot count how many countries she has already visited. Although people view her as a terror or overly  strict woman.  She really isn't  like that. That's just her defense front to maintain what she has. Her heart is golden and she made me feel like home.  She was home to me.

Anyways ,She met my grandfather in China when she was there for business. My grandfather as what my relatives told me is of a chinese royal descent. He was kicked out of his own home by one of his father's  concubine when his mother (first wife) and father (the king)  died. He was forced  to live  by his own at a young age and that's when he met my grandmother. It sounds corny but grandpa said that the first he laid his eyes on grandma, he knew she was gonna be the girl he marries. Cute haha. Grandma loves grandpa too so after years of dating they decided to marry. Grandpa followed grandma here in the Philippines because  they planned to marry and settle down here. But since grandma came from a wealthy  family they didn't approve  of them because grandpa was poor. They were separated and grandma was forced by her parents to go back to Spain. Grandpa was so broken hearted and  that's why he wanted to prove them that he was worthy of grandma's love. He stood up, studied hard and made a name for himself.  Grandpa valued education so much, that's  why Mama values it much too.  And so in a span of only 5 years grandpa was  able to establish a powerful company that earned billions and is very prominent globally.  Because of this he was able to take back his beloved and married her.  I admire him so much because  he was self-made.  He didn't  rely on other or his royal blood or title to be successful.  He is an independent and I want to be like him too. 

After a while they had mama and her 3 brothers who all excelled and also followed their parent's  legacy in business. Mama and Papa's love story wasn't  as interesting  as #Yeye and #Ningning's love story but still interesting. Papa is a half spanish and half filipino.  He was a looker with bronze skin , sculpted like features and deep brown eyes.  He is an good looking, outgoing, filthy rich fellow making girls swoon over him.  He was quite the player in his early days.  Dating different girls every week.  My mama was his opposite . Mama didn't  like talking to people unless it's for business matters or urgent. She was a cold woman and didnt entertain suitors.  She was already in her late 20's but still didn't had a boyfriend.  Never been kissed and never been touched.  My grandparents though that my mama was gonna die a virgin until she met  papa.  They met in Spain where both them was on a holiday.  Because Papa was quite the chickboy, he brought a girl in that holiday for a reason.  While Papa was talking to his friends he didn't  notice  that the girl he was with leave his side so after talking he went to find the girl and saw her sitting in a stool near the bar.  He hugged her from behind and kissed her neck.  He was shocked  when he was suddenly slapped. Turns out it was mama who was wearing the same color dress as the girl papa brought  with him.