~1~

©

*ding  ding*
I heard my phone chimed. Oh must be a reminder. I grabbed my phone and checked.

     +                                   +
June 11
"FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! :D"
+                                        +

I stood up and streched. I opened the blinds that's  blocking the sun rays from seeping into my room.

Ahhh what a wonderful morning! Especially that today is the first day of school!
Now don't  get me wrong.  I'm not a morning person nor do I love school.  Honestly I don't  really like school. (I mean who does?)
It has feeling-perfect bitches, paasa/pa-fall jerks, conceited assholes, pakboys/pakgirls, teachers who think they're never wrong and oh don't  forget the never ending school works. But come one it's  all part of school. The school building has nothing  to do with all these people. It ain't  it's fault that there are evil sprouting inside  it's  walls.  So basically I like school but not the stuck up people in it.  Plus It's not like  I pay attention to any of them unless I need to (minus the school  works, they're needed.)  You won't  please all the people and you don't  have to.  People will hate and judge and you shouldn't care.  It's  your life and not theirs.  Besides you go to school  to learn and not to kiss up other people's  asses. K?

Now back to getting  ready.  I already finished taking a bath and wore my school uniform.  I was combing my still wet hair when someone knocked on my door.

"Come in"

The door opened  and one of the many maids entered.  Seriously is it necessary for me to escorted by this many maids just to go down?  Can't  they just send Helia?  Speaking of her,  where the heck is she? There were atleast 6 of them I don't  know,  I'm  too lazy to count.

"Miss Lindanne,  pinapatawag na po kayo ni Senyora and Senyor. Handa na po ang breakfast"

The maid said  while the others are still standing outside the opened door still not stepping a foot inside my spacious room. Probably too scared. Hmmp

"Okay"
I said and stood  up

I crossed the big space from my bed area to my dressing and bath area to my lounge area until I reached my receiving area where my main door is. 

The maid who had enough confidence to step inside made way and directed her hand to lead the way. I looked at her name tag briefly. Marie hmm and then stepped outside.  I walked and they followed behind me in two lines.  What the heck? My parents are too much seriously. I made my way to tha stairs but wait won't  the maids get tired if I use the stairs?  The family dining room is after all in the second  floor.  But I'm  so annoyed so I could care less.
.
.
.
I turned around to face them and they were shocked  because  of my abrupt stop.

"Use the elevator,  I'm  gonna use the stairs"
I said and continued walking towards the staircase.  I felt them tailing after me.  I stopped again.

"Didn't I tell you to use the elevator? "
I said and raised my eyebrows at them.

The Marie girl answered.
"We'll  follow your way Miss"

Tsk. Annoying.

"I don't  want people tailing after me like I'm  some criminal about to escape. Go use the elevator and I'll  use the stairs. That is an order.  Rest assured you will not be scolded  by my parents.  Now go. "