mission3: enter tiara and Zarion part 2:zarion

Jalen pov

"how do you carry that machine gun around on your shoulder all day" i said to tiara. "it wasn't easy at first but then I guess I got used to it being there " she said. Then jamari ran into the house. "he's coming " he said.  " what..... Whos coming" i asked him.  "Zarion" he said.  "NOOOOOOOOOOÓOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO " I said " whats with all the yelling " kutia said walking down the stairs. "our cousin Zarion is coming" i said. "and....... " "T u don't know Zarion...... Ok " "whatever " she walked upstairs.

DING DONG

"oh no" me and mari said at the Same time. " sup losers" said a deep voice.  He opened the door.  "Hi Z" i said pretending to be happy.  " Whos the hotty" he said pointing out Tiara.  "im tiara " " ur body is so.........licious ." "now i see y u hate him " kutia said.  Zarion was singing some weird song to her. "bruhhh" i said. "thats that pantie dropping baby making music right there..... Oh yeah " Zarion said " your so weird " tiara said.  "and  you turn me on " Zarion said.

1 HOUR LATER

SNAP!!!!! 

" what was that it came from my room " i said to kutia. We both ran upstairs to my room.  We saw Zarion had 1 half of my sword, and the other half was on the floor.  " sorry bro,  but your sword sucks" he said. " what did you do "i said with a mad face.  "All i did was smash it on my knee and it broke, it ain't my fault" Zarion said . Kutia was on the floor crying while looking at the other broken half." All my hard work, and handcrafting, destroyed " kutia said.

" well ur work was a waste of time " he said. "DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO MAKE A SWORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!"kutia yelled.  She was about to attack him but i stopped her.  " get out" i said. "what" Zarion said.  "GET THE F^πK OUT" kutia said.  "fine, losers" Zarion said. "bye, and Jalen by the way I ate your chilly dog platter" Zarion said then left quickly. "WHAT!!!!!!" i said and ran after him.