I Met Him Today

Holo Sister Zombaes, it is I, Blishy the alien sent by OuterLife! I hope you didn't unfollow just by reading The Cast lol. Anyway, I really hope you enjoy even though this is kinda a cringey book.

Also the this chapter is when the characters are in 6th grade, so about 11 and 12. Not 4 but also not 15/16.

It's also their first day of 6th grade.

---------------------------------------------------------

Bakugou's POV

'I'm not a creep! And I'm not a stalker!  I just like to watch from a distance.'

I heard the sounds of wheels moving on pavement and ran to my bedroom window to see what was going on. There I saw, a boy my age taking the trash can up to the road. I shot up and went to take our trash can up too before he left.

I finally reached the road, he was putting some boxes in the trash when I got there. He smiled at me and waved before heading back to his house. He face was pinkish, like he was blushing, and he had faint red freckles. His eyes where like pale blue skys, which was funny because he had flamish hair. My face was a little heated, I could feel it.

I don't like him like that.. Do I?

I looked at what he was wearing.. A school uniform..? Wait. TODAY'S THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!

I checked my watch, 8:47 AM, I have a bit of time. I ran inside and got dressed. I put my shoes on, grabbed my back pack, and grabbed toast to eat on the way.

I didn't bother to tell my mom bye. I was in to much of a rush. I walked,  no ran to the gates where all of the walkers waited. "Hey Kacchan!" Urge..
"What do you want, Deku?" I groaned.  I didn't want to deal with this kid right now. I wanted to talk to the kid with a head of fiery hair (and a turbo charged back pack).

Stupid Deku, always getting in my way. I saw the boy talking to a girl with short, black hair. Shoot... Is he straight? Am I not!? He noticee looking at him and he immediately walked over. My face heated and Deku smiled his idiodic smile to the boy.

"Hey, I'm Naoko, Naoko Kaede. That's my cousin Akahana Fertai. You seem familiar... Have we met?" He asked in his dreamy voice while pointing to the girl he was talking to. Thank god... She's his cousin..! I sighed off a load of worry.

Am I really gay?

I must be.

Why else would I like this guy?

I just hope he's gay.

---------------------------------------------------------

Holo again! I really hope you liked this because I cringed while writing. While that's all I have to say. Also sorry this is pretty short, but I will see later, byeeeeeee!!

478 words.