Prologue

First Person POV
I was the only one without a mother by my side on Mother's Day. Every other kid had the happiest look on their face while they spent time with their moms. Where was mine? She was in some other country with my dad on vacation or some meeting, I have zero clue. Although I'm used to being with out my parents. Imagine, a five year old already used to not being near her family. As I was lost in thought, I felt a small tap on my shoulder. I turned around quickly not expecting. "Hi there, may I ask where your mom is?" A lady with light almost white hair in a bun asked sweetly. "Somewhere with my dad." I shrugged. "Well my son and I were wondering if you would like to come me sit with us, you don't have to if you don't want to." My [colour eyes] look down as I thought for a bit. "Sure.." I said hesitantly. "I'm Hitsoshi Shinsou." Said the purple haired stoic five year old. "I'm [First name] [Last Name]." You said back.

  And that started my friendship with Hitoshi Shinsou. My best friend.

I thought to myself, ignoring the people who are crowded around my best friend. Only once the words, "Yeah, you can do any bad thing you want." I started to listen in. Shinsou was just taking it like it was nothing and acting like he was fine with what people were saying. After awhile, I decided to but in. "Hey, Hitoshi could you help me with one of the questions? I'm stuck." I chuckle rubbing the back of my head as he just shook his head, "of course."

That's what our friendship is, I save him from uncomfortable situations and he does the same for me and nothing will change that...

-At the entrance Exam-

   "Too bad we aren't in the same arena Hitoshi." I said with a slight frown. The violet eyed male responded to me, "yeah...too bad." He said a little lost in thought. You sighed and rolled your eyes, but let it pass. "But we're gonna get in UA together, right Hitoshi?" He gave me a calming smile. "Of course, [Name]." I thought for a moment. "And if you don't get into UA at all, I won't go to UA either."  I say with a smile on my face. "You don't have to." She chuckled. "I know I don't have to, but I want to. It would be no fun with out you Hitoshi." He blushed lightly. "Even though, I'd do that for you, I'd prefer it if you'd stay in UA and show everyone that you have what it takes to become a hero." Shinsou looked at her with adoring eyes. "Of course [Name], if that will make you happy..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you guys enjoyed, I'll try to update every two weeks.