chapter 19

Avni wakes up from deep slumber...
She gets fresh n up and goes down only to found vidyut missing which clearly indicates that he is not at home...

She sees time...

It was 5 in the evening...

Avni thought to go out for some fresh air...

She goes in nearby park and sits on bench..

She sees some children playing there and automatically a smile crept on her face....

Suddenly her smiles turns into frown seeing someone...

It was neil with juhi and bebe....

Juhi was sitting on bench and neil was buying icecream for her....

He gives her icecream and casually looks straight only to find avni sitting there and staring at him with teary eyes...

He sigh and looks at juhi who was enjoying her icecream...he again looked at avni only to found her missing...
He roam his eyes all around the park but she was nowhere to be found....

After few minutes...

Juhi:neil...chalo ab mujhe ghar jaana hai....

He nods...

Suddenly bebe says something which makes juhi frown...

Bebe:neil...tu ek kaam kar...tu ghar jaa...main juhi ke saath thodi der baad aa jaungi...

Juhi:bebe lekin...

Bebe:juhi puttar...ab tu maa banne vaali hai...toh tere aas paas ka vataavaran(environment) accha aur shaanti vaala hona chahiye..isliye main tujhe satsang main leke jaa rahi hu...

Neil:satsang...

Bebe:haa neil...voh meri dost hai na...Mrs.sharma...aaj unhone apne yaha matarani ka satsang rakha hai...isliye maine socha ki juhi ko vaha le jau...uske bacche ke liye yeh accha hoga...

Juhi:bebe phir neil bhi chalega na saath..(looks towards neil)hai na neil..

Before neil could say something bebe interupts her saying...

Bebe:juhi puttar...voh satsang sirf aurton ke liye hai...isliye neil nahi aa sakta...

Neil:theek hai bebe...aap juhi ko leke jaiye...main ghar chalta hu...

Juhi:lekin neil...

Neil:juhi...vaha jaake tumhe accha lagega...so u should go.....

Juhi unwillingly nods...

Juhi(in mind):iss budhiyaan ki problem kya hai...agar jaana hi tha toh khud chali jaati...mujhe kyun leke jaa rahi hai...dil toh karta hai ki jiss gale se iski aawaz nikalti hai vahi gala daba du..budhiyaa kahi ki...

Neil leaves from there....

On otherside...

Avni walks on road with some kind of emotion in her eyes...

Suddenly someone covers her face with cloth and all went blank for her...

Neil who saw this gets shock....

That person makes her sit in van and drove off...

Neil hurriedly sits in his car and follows that van...

He sees that van has stopped in front of some old godown..

He hurriedly gets down from car while that person was taking avni out as she was unconscious....

Because the cloth from which that person covered her face was having chloroform on it...

Neil rushes towards them and frees avni from that person....

Neil makes her sit in his car and then glares at that person who frown in confusion and next second he gets scared seeing his bloodshot red eyes...

Person:sir voh...

Neil:what sir dd...who told u to use chloroform....

(Arey yeh toh apna dd nikla😌😌)

Dd:sir aap hi ne kaha ki avni mam ko utha ke yaha laana hai...aur agar voh hosh main hoti toh ab tak main hospital bed pe pada hota...isliye chloroform use karna pada(innocently)

Neil shooks his head in disbelief seeing him scared from avni...and also there is a reason for that..

Neil:anyways...i m taking her...till then tum vidyut par nazar rakho...

Dd nods and leaves..

While neil sits on driving seat and drives towards his bachelor pad...

He carefully carries her upwards...

He lays her down on bed and pecks her forehead...

After 1 hr..

Avni wakes up and frowns seeing her surrounding...

And next second she became angry seeing neil sitting on couch doing something on his phone...

Neil snapped his head up hearing avni's shout...

Avni(shouts):what the hell neil...

Neil goes and sits beside her...he tries to cup her face but she jerks his hand away making him sigh...

He again tries to touch her but she pushes him and gets up...

She was about to take one step forward but neil immediately yanks her towards him and places his lips on her making her shocked....

She was just standing there with wide eyes while neil was enjoying kissing her and relishing her lips...

After few seconds he broke the kiss...

Neil(holding his ears):sorry na avni...

Avni turns around angrily while neil hugs her from back keeping his hand on her belly...

Neil(caressing her belly):Itna gussa humare baby ke liye accha nahi hai avni...

He says softly while she sighs...

So so so here is the chapter...

Now come on..give me chocolate for this...😋😋

How was the chappy...

Abhi toh aur twist baaki hai...

So stay tune and do vote and comment..

Love Mamta

Avneil: Extra marital love[COMPLETED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara