Chapter 2 - Your Girlfriends (Lemon)

Start from the beginning

You:I hope you four missed me and aren't falling for each other?

You:
I hope you four missed me and aren't falling for each other?

Jennifer, Betty, Diana, and Karen saw you and smiled sexually.

Jen/Betty/Diana/Karen:
Hey, Y/N~

You:
Hey, pretty ladies~, ya miss me?

They nod rather seductive like and lick their lips when their eyes stop at his pants with the rather obvious bulge in it.

☠☠☠Lemon Start☠☠☠

They crawled over to him and pulled down his pants, showing off his big little soldier.

Diana and Jennifer took turns sucking him off as Karen and Betty kissed his chest.

He groaned softly and kissed both Karen and Betty. It wasn't long until the women switched places giving them the same pleasure.

Soon enough all five of them went to his bedroom and he climbed over to Diana.

Diana spread her legs as you slid your member inside her. She gasped and moaned as she held onto you.

You got a steady pace as you thrusted into her opening hard. Your other three Girlfriends were watching while playing with themselves.

Diana buried her face into your neck and muffled her moans as you kept going, eventually speeding up.

You eventually came inside her, then the female Kryptonian came over to you and showed you her big ass.

You pulled out of Diana and gripped Karen's hips, who giggled. You began to tease her ass a bit with your member before sliding it inside her.

She moaned as you sped up causing her a bit of pain and from a alien woman from a different planet that's damn near invulnerable. That's saying something.

She whimpered a bit from the pain, but it soon turned into pleasure as you kept going and was soon enjoying it.

You felt two orbs on the sides of your head as you saw two blood red arms reach around and roam around your chest and arms.

Betty giggles as she explored your top half of your body, getting you shiver in pleasure. You began speeding up even more as you and Karen couldn't take it and came at the same time.

You pulled out of Karen as Betty slammed you onto the bed while giving you a good look at her naked form. Jennifer was making out with Diana and Karen.

Your hands roamed her body as she leaned down to kiss you. You groped her body as she moaned into the kiss before your member got inside her and she began to ride you.

Jennifer got a good idea and sat on your face as Betty moved upward. You licked and sucked her folds as she moaned loudly.

Both women moaned as you gripped Betty's hips and began thrusting upwards inside her. Jennifer and Betty kissed each other as the session continued.

Diana and Karen were in the 69 position and ate each other out as you grunted and came inside Betty.

Betty moaned and came as well before getting off of you. Jennifer leaned forward cleaned your member a bit before inserting it inside her.

You got the upper hand and flipped the both of you over so your on top, dominating her.

Jennifer gasped and moaned loudly, but she was enjoying being dominated by you.

Your member and testicles were on fire from the amount of sex you were having and had.

It didn't take long for both of you to cum and you pulled out. You laid down and panted as the other girls cuddled up to you.

☠☠☠Lemon End☠☠☠

-Timeskip-

You had explained to your girlfriends about what happened in Germany, more accurately the Airport battle between The Avengers and Spider-Man.

They understood, having to deal with events similar to that.