Chapter 4: вσииιє'ѕ ριѕѕє∂

Start from the beginning

Bonnie stayed where she is and thought about what Alaric said.

'There's no way Bella would do this? When I met her she was as sweet as a rose. Also very clumsy and I think she's a magnet to danger. Hmm? Maybe I should ask this Kirsten, that Bella says is evil, her side of the story before I do something I'll regret later. Wait, I need her numb...' Alaric cuts Bonnie's thoughts off.

"Here, thought you might need this." Alaric hands Bonnie a piece of paper with a number on it.

Bonnie looks at him questioningly.

"It's Kirsten's number, I knew you were gonna call her. Don't ask me how. Now I'm gonna go train with the others. Good luck." Alaric walks off to the others as they began training for the upcoming battle.

Bonnie looks at the number, hesitating on calling her. (Sigh) 'might as well.' Bonnie CALL's the number and a very beautiful yet gentle voice answered the phone.

"Hello? May I ask who's calling me?"

Clears throat

"Hi, is this Kirsten Cullen?"

"Yes?"

"This is Bonnie Ben..." Bonnie gets cut off.

"(Gasps) Bonnie Bennett. As in the one from Mystic Falls?"

'It sounds like she's fangirling.' Bonnie chuckles to herself. "Yes, um I'm not gonna ask how you know me but I need to know your side of the story."

"My side? Ohhh, you mean how Isabella thinks that I'm the evil person who's tryin' to take over the world and "stole her mate.""

"Yes, I need to know. Please."

"Alright but it's sort of a long story. You up for it."

"Mm-hmm."

Kirsten began her side of the story. She explains that when she first arrived in Forks she was following this pull she had. Charlie, Bella's father, thought Kirsten had amnesia so he took her to the hospital where her husband works, and that's were the two mates met. She then meets the Cullen Kids in high school, even though she's like 21 or something. She says that there was a talent show that went on and she precipitated in it. She kinda won the talent show and went on a date with Carlisle. After that first date they started dating. When Bella finally came to Forks, she was innocent, shy, and clumsy, like when Bonnie met her. When Bella went to school the next day, Carlisle came over to pick Kirsten up. Bella answered the door thinking it was some sort of confession to her, but no. Carlisle came to drive his girlfriend to school. When Bella got to school she was the new student now. When it became 5th class for Bella she met Edward Cullen face to face, even though she met him at lunch time. When Bella walked in Edward covered his noice and glared at Bella. To put it lightly, Bella fell for Edward. As time went on, Edward didn't show up at school, Bella got mad. Then one day when he finally shows up he becomes talkative to Bella. Kirsten told Bonnie that Bella is and always will be Edward's blood singer. When Bella gets in a accident, Edward reveals his inhuman speed, she goes to the hospital and meets Carlisle again, but she starts having Fantasy's about Carlisle.