Hello little one

Author's Note: This is based on a OTP prompt that I found on Pinterest. I thought it suited Savifrost. Enjoy!

It had been almost two years since Savitar and Killer Frost had beaten Team Flash and taken control of Central City. The couple had faced many challenges when it came to them taking over Central City: The reminder of Team Flash, Team Arrow, The Legends, Supergirl and any citizen that opposed them. But now, they have new challenge to overcome together...

"Okay I finally came up with a list. Ready to her it?" Killer Frost said sitting on the bed in her Pajamas.

"Go ahead" Savitar replied while getting ready for bed.

"How about Danielle?"

"Nope" He turned down.

"Okay, what about Natalie?"

"Eh" He said shrugging his shoulders.

"Louise" she suggested.

"Louise? What kind of a name is that?"

"I don't know. I couldn't think of any other names."

"Clearly"

"Oh really? Do you have any idea of what to name our daughter?"

"I honestly don't have any idea."

"Do you even care at all?" She said putting her head down in defeat. "You're unbelievable." She said putting her head in defeat knowing that he didn't care.

"True" He said walking over to his wife. "But you love it." He said causing her to chuckle then kissed her at least cheering her up a bit."

She felt like she was the only one who cared about their soon to be baby girl. She knew that Savitar didn't show that sentimental when it came to certain things like herself but, she thought that he would care when it came to their child. At least, he was happy when she told him that she is pregnant.

The couple then crawled into bed and turned off the lights kissing each other goodnight. A few minutes later, Savitar then turned over to gaze at how beautiful his seven month pregnant wife is. He checks to see if she was awake by saying her name few times but, after a few attempts she did not wake up. She was in a deep sleep with the usually tiny smile on her face due to the fact that they are going to have a daughter. He then moves closely to her swollen belly and puts his hand on her belly.

"Hey little Frost junior, you do not know it yet, but I love you more than anything else, well, maybe apart from Frost, but I love you both so much."  He said staring to rub Killer Frost's swollen belly and began to sing a soft lullaby.

"Hush, little baby, don't say a word.
Papa's gonna buy you a mockingbird
And if that mockingbird won't sing,
Papa's gonna buy you a diamond ring
And if that diamond ring turns brass,
Papa's gonna buy you a looking glass
And if that looking glass gets broke,
Papa's gonna buy you a billy goat
And if that billy goat won't pull,
Papa's gonna buy you a cart and bull
And if that cart and bull turn over,
Papa's gonna buy you a dog named Rover
And if that dog named Rover won't bark
Papa's gonna buy you a horse and cart
And if that horse and cart fall down,
You'll still be the sweetest little baby in town."

After a few minutes of signing sweetly, he kisses Killer Frost's stomach.

"Goodnight Crystal, I love you."

He then turned over in bed to get a good night's sleep.

"I didn't know you care that much about her as much as I did." Killer Frost said revealing that she had been listening in on him the entire time.

Savitar tried to think of a witty comeback as he usually does but couldn't. He couldn't think of anything to say due to the embarrassment of getting caught singing a lullaby to their unborn child. But then decided to confess to Killer Frost about his sentimental side.

"Look the truth is that I do care about her. I didn't tell you about the name because I've always been embarrassed to show my sentimental side to people." He confessed.

"It's okay, Savi. At least you care about her about as much I do. Heck, you even came up with a better name than the ones that I have on the list of possible names." She said reassuring her husband. "Also I like the name you thought of. Crystal, Crystal Frost. It has a nice ring to it."

She then moved over to him and kisses him on the cheek. No matter how embarrassed Savitar is right now, she thought it was incredibly sweet of him that he sang their unborn child a lullaby. But most of all, they finally settled on a name Crystal.