【ѕυnғlower】

━ ѕυnғlower

➥ seraphine LeStrange and Fred Weasley are polar opposites; she lives in the higher-class and darkness and he lives in the middle-class and brightness; both separated by each other's way of life

seraphine LeStrange and Fred Weasley are polar opposites; she lives in the higher-class and darkness and he lives in the middle-class and brightness; both separated by each other's way of life.

Seraphine LeStrange wasn't like most young Witches and Wizards she knew; they had normal parents, or as normal as they came since they were magical, and Seraphine had only a mother, her father was unknown to her and her mother spoke nothing about him.

Most people wouldn't have excepted the Bellatrix LeStrange to be able to harbor feelings towards anyone, much less mother a young magical child; yet she did and she raised Seraphine to be a talented young Witch who was well aware of who she was to be loyal towards.

When Seraphine returned to Hogwarts for her Seventh Year; she had grown into her body, her skin cleared, hair shining and eyes glowing with amazement when she looked around new surrounding. She had caught the eye of a fiery redheaded boy and his brother.

Fred Weasley had always noticed the LeStrange Witch partly because she always scolded her cousin when he acted as a git and because of her eyes; her honey-tinted eyes that held so much mystery.

His mother had always warned him if those types of girls; beautiful and mysterious, because they always broke a boy's heart and left them crumpled for some other poor girl to attempt to fix but per usual he ignored his mother's wisdom and began to befriend Seraphine LeStrange.

━ meet the characters

seraphine elsie lestrange

❝ ᵖʰᵒᵉᵇᵉ ᵗᵒⁿᵏⁱⁿ ❞

❝ the fact you thinkI resemble a sunflower makes me question if your mum didn't dropyou on your head! ❞

I resemble a sunflower
makes me question if
your mum didn't drop
you on your head! ❞