Today Is Your Day

Start from the beginning

The clock just four and she finished her last media interview, that means she can finally go home.

Lexi said goodbyes to Nikki Bella and Lita as she pulled out of the parking lot of the radio station.

While she was driving, she heard a call go through the speakers.

So she paused the music and pushed to answer it.

Alexa: Hello Tom..

Tommy: Hey, what's up?

Alexa: Just finishing up the radio interview, what are you up too?

Tommy: Nothing.. I'm really bored.

Alexa: I can hear it in your voice.

Tommy: You should see me, I'm literally laying on a float in the pool.

Alexa: I'm surprised the pups aren't trying to jump in..

Tommy: Oh trust me, their antsy and sitting at the edge.

Lexi came up with an idea and smiled to herself.

Alexa: Well.. I'll be home in ten, so I can end your boredom.

Tommy: Perfect, I was about to die from it.

Alexa: giggles* I'll see you soon.

They said there goodbyes and she rushed home as she was excited to spend the night with Tommy.

At home*

Tommy was listening to music that was blasting on the surround sound speakers.

He was floating in the middle of the pool with the sun peaking through the trees and heating up the pool.

The pups were following him slowly around the outside of the pool until he would reach a corner.

They would then watch him push away and go back into the middle.

Larry was in a pig pen next to the pool so Tommy could keep an eye on him.

A couple minutes later, he cracked open a beer and heard the front gate shut.

Tommy: Mommy must be home!

When he said that, the dogs ran around the pool as they were excited.

He reached the other side and laid his head back, Tommy was suprised when he saw little Frankie jump onto him.

Tommy: Woah buddy, don't fall in.

He grabbed the little pup and they floated back into the middle as the other dogs must've seen Lexi walk inside because they were bundled up at the glass door.

Sipping his beer and petting the puppy, he heard the door open after five minutes and heard a phone camera go off.

That's when he lifted his head and saw Lexi in her bikini, taking pictures of him and Frankie floating around the pool.