Angela: Why's that?

Alexa: I don't know mom, it seems like he's not happy.

Angela: Not happy? Like with you?

Alexa: I'm not sure, but I saw that he didn't take his prescribed medication this week.

Angela: Honey, make him take them; something bad could happen, remember he's a Marine with PTSD.

Alexa: I will.

They continued to talk about her and Tommy's relationship.

Alexa: Mom, I'm kinda scared for him.

Angela: I wouldn't understand.

Alexa: He told me last night that he couldn't live without me.

Angela: Aww.

Alexa: That broke my heart, I almost cried.

Angela: Well he's been through alot, you just need to stay by him and make sure he's safe.

That calmed her down as she always knew her mother had the words to keep her from freaking out.

Alexa: I will, thanks.. oh, sounds like he's out of the shower. I gotta get ready.

Angela: Oh? What's your plans for today.

Alexa: Today's Tommy's court date for his assault a year ago.

Angela: A year ago!? Why did it take so long?

Alexa: The lawyers and a mysterious person were trying to repeal the sentence. They finally came to an agreement to fight it in court.

Angela: Wow, well I'm sure he'll be fine, goodluck today.

Alexa: Thanks mom, love ya.

Angela: Love you too.

Lexi hung up, grabbed her empty cup, book and walked back inside to see Tommy walking downstairs in his suit pants and collar shirt.

Alexa: You look nice.

Tommy: Thanks, gotta look good in front of the judge today.

Alexa: I'd be impressed.

She looked him up and down until the time hit an hour and a half before they had to leave.

So Tommy watched his girlfriend go back upstairs and turn on the shower.

He was starting to freak out a little as this was the day where he would be in the same room with the guy that Gionna cheated on him with.

Tommy almost killed that guy and if he's found guilty then he could face jail time.

20 minutes later*

Lexi came downstairs wearing a nice black top with spiked jacket and black leggings with spiked boots.

Tommy: Wow.

Alexa: Thank you..

Tommy: You look ready to hop on a Harley.

That made her giggle and they walked to the garage and got into his truck.

Driving to the courthouse*

Tommy was driving with his Ray Bands on and focused on the road.

A song came on and that worried Lexi a little, but she got concerned as he started to sing it.

"Can't Love Myself" by Lil Pain