A Unique Night

I grab Chris's hand and drag him up stairs to my room.

I rummage through my cupboard and look at Chris.

"I have very few men's clothes and I don't even know if they will fit you."

"What size are they?"

"Medium I think."

"That's my size!!"

I look at Chris and walk to him.

"Is it really?" I say, convinced he is lying.

"It actually is!" he says almost laughing.

I shake my head an laugh under my breath.

"Okay well if you want a shower you can go to the bathroom which is down the hall, third room on your right." I direct him.

"Thanks babe."

He starts to walk off and I grab my clothes and take them into the bathroom.

I completely undress and get in the shower.

I stand there for about 15 minutes just thinking how perfect Chris is.

I get out and put my deodorant and perfume on then get dressed rather quickly.

I get out of my ensuite and find Chris standing on the end of my bed looking at himself in the mirror.

He looks gorgeous!!

"You look nice." I say bluntly.

"Thanks, I reckon I do as well!"

He is definitely not low in confidence.

He is wearing an Adidas T-shirt and dark blue jeans with his red converse he had on earlier.

I put my watch on and see the time.

5:45pm!!

15 minutes until we need to be there!!!!

I quickly rush back into the bathroom and put foundation, eyeliner, eye shadow, mascara, blush, lipstick and lip gloss on.

I come back out 10 minutes later and twirl around in my outfit and make up in front of Chris.

He stares at me intently.

"You look beautiful tonight." he finally says.

"Thank you. Hey, are you sure you are up to come party with us?" I reply.

"Sure I am. They let me come home with you for a reason."

"Okay just making sure."

I grab my Louis Vuitton bag and put my phone and purse in it.

"Let's go!" I say to Chris.

We walk out of the room and back down the stairs to the lounge room where Jamie and Clair are still sitting.

"You guys ready to party?!?" I yell!

"Hell yeah!!" everyone calls at the same time.

We all laugh and I grab Pom Pom and put him in his room.

"Be good." I whisper and he licks my hand as I pat him.

I walk back out into the lounge room and smile at everyone, signaling that it is time to go.

We head out of the door, me locking it as I walk out and close it.

We get into our cars, Chris and I in my Porsche and Jamie and Clair in Jamie's BMW.

I lead the way as we speed off into the sunset ready to party the night away.