Chapter 34 ~Volunteer work~

Start from the beginning

He had his hair all wet and droplets dropped on the side of his temples.

It was the same for me, but since I have my hair tied up in a messy bun. It wasn't probably as hot as this guy in front of me.

"You look hot like this" Tae said and leaned his hands on the desk trapping me between his arms. I placed my hands on his pectoral, slightly wanting him to back off a bit.

"We're at school..." I whsipered, "Meh... no one will see us anyways" Tae stated. "Taehyung... no" I said, gawking at him like a fierce coyote,

He backed off and pecked my cheek and removed his black blazer (uniform) and so did I.

It was cold.

We couldn't run towards the main building either.

It's freezing. (The rain, cold water)

He slowly unbuttoned his white polo and made eye contact with me.

"Nope" I said and quickly turned around, I heard him chuckle, I felt his presence closer, just then I felt 2 arms around my waist. "Whatever that is that you're thinking button up that polo..." I informed him, "I love you" Taehyung whispered, while he placed his chin on the crook of my neck. "I love you too" I whispered back. I turned around and face him. I hugged him and he gladly hugged me back as well. We were hugging not in a strange way.

"I'm freezing!!!" I stated, sniffling, "I might catch a cold at this point", "Don't worry Y/N,"Taehyung reassured, "the hug can keep the both of us warm" Tae said, since it was the truth. We both heard a cough, "Sorry, but here?!? For real guys?!?!" Jin coughed, "Have respect to our beloved school"He added dramatically,

Why do this things always happen and Jin happened to always ruin it?? No offence Jin.

I sighed, we both separated from each other and went towards Jin who is dry. I hugged him.

"You're wet!!!!!" Jin exclaimed, shocked by my sudden action.

"He was hugging me, because we're drenched by the rain and the water is super cold! I mean just look at my mouth! Smoke is coming out because it's cold!!! And hugging was the only way to keep us both warm!" I stated the truth leaving out the sweet part. "Body heat, hyung" Tae added, "I get it" Jin said and grabbed my shoulders pushing me away and towards to Taetae.

"Continue. Look at me, you have soaked my uniform." Jin said looking at his uniform, I giggled.

"So shall we go in? I have my umbrella. We are going to stay at detention classroom. Since it's raining" Jin explained.

We all tried entering ourselves inside the small umbrella, but at the end Tae went out.

"I'd rather get cold, soaked and sick, rather than you getting sick" Tae said, giving me chills on how sweet he is. "So sweet." Jin commented, "I know. My boyfriend is super caring." I stated, doing a quick nose scrunch. "Boyfriend?" Tae asked, glancing at me, "What?!?" Jin exclaimed, looking at me with once again a shocked expression. "What?! I mean it just came out." I said, looking down, as I blushed. Now Jin has a straight face, "I knew about it, don't worry." Jin explained.

Tae smiled and finally we reached our destination.

The girls handed us towels since they knew about it.

I grabbed one and put it on Taehyung's head, while I dried his hair, him leaning closer since I'm shorter than him. He had to bend down a little for me to reach his head.