Chapter 18

Shraddha Kapoor

Out of all people in the club Varun is the one to get drunk and harass me constantly by tucking at the lower hem of my dress.

"Varun behave yourself" I scold and squat his hand off but he gets hold of it "Let's dance" he says dragging me on dance floor.

I'm nervous to dance with him among the crowd most of them from fashion world who know us.

I try to maintain a distance from him but the place is clustered and I get jostled to the front my head hitting on Varun's chest. Before I could step back he wraps his brawny arms around me. He is looking superhot in his open black shirt and I wish I had gone ahead with LBD to colour coordinate with him.

He frees one of his arm to tuck a strand away from my face behind my ear. I don't even pretend to untangle myself from him as I'm enchanted by the way he is staring at me with those drowsy drunk eyes. Only his electric gaze has the power to dissolve the noisy surroundings around us. Like the only thing that matters in this world is you and I.

"Let's get out of here" he shouts on top of blasting music, his breath bathed in beer.

"So soon?" I'm disheartened for I want to remain in this elated ecstatic state while it lasts.

He doesn't answer as he whisks me out of club...giving me no chance to bid adieu to Ileana and others.

We stand on sidewalk to hail a cab..I don't question him about his plans..although I have enough reasons to worry. For starters, he is pretty much drunk as he is wobbling unsteadily by my side.

After few minutes of silence he throws a askance at me.

"Aye" he calls out drunkenly "Kya bolti tu?"

I look behind me assuming he is talking to another drunk fellow.

"Sing..sing..sing" he jumps on his place like a kid. I believe he asking me to sing next line to popular Aamir Khan's song

"Aye..kya mein bolu?" I feel really immature singing along with inebriated Varun in middle of nowhere.

"Sun"

"Suna"

"Aati kya Burj Khalifa?"

I laugh at this..my laugh astoundingly similar as Rani's.

"Kya karu..aake mein Burj Khalifa?" I'm beginning to enjoy this ludicrous antic.

"Are..ghumenge..phirenge..nachenge..gaayenge.." he pauses for a second "sex karengey aur kya?" he leans his head on me for last part.

"Varun!" I howl shoving him away lightly as blood rushes to my cheeks rapidly. He grins making me even more infatuated.

The ride in cab is equally embarrassing. He keeps on singing raucously..waving his hand flippantly in air....this time it's some English pop song.

"Do you really want to fuck me?" he cocks his head at me.

"Do you really want make me shag???"

I doubt if those are actual lyrics of the song. I could see driver glaring at us through mirror.

"DO YOU REALLY WANT TO FUCK ME!!" Varun raises his voice in clamouring uproar.

"Shsh!" I shush him afraid that if he doesn't shut up driver will throw us out.

"Do you really want to make me...shag?" He whispers softly before collapsing on my lap.