Chimichangas - Wade x Reader

It was early in the evening and you were headed back home from work. While walking, you turned a corner.

After a few moments of walking, someone fell in a dumpster that you walked by. You jumped back in shock. "The hell?!" You yelled.

A man sat up from the dumpster, his legs sprawled in front of him. He waited a second before saying, "Something is so horribly wrong."

He reached his hands to his legs. You heard many bone cracking sounds. You shuddered from the sound.

The man turned to you and said, "Well, hello, person." You slowly lifted your hand and said, "Hi? Um, are you okay, sir?"

He got out of the dumpster and said, "Oh, yeah. Just a little dumpster diving out of a five story window."

You laughed slightly and he walked up to you. "Do you need a hospital or something?" You asked. He waved his hand out in front of him with his other one on his hip, standing like a girl.

"No. I'm fine. Do you need a hospital or something?" You shook your head, the expression on your face showing your confusion.

"No. I'm fine. Just a question, you don't have to answer it. But why are you wearing that suit? Are you a superhero?" You asked.

He said, "I'm a merc with a mouth." You said, "A mercenary? Hmm. I can see that." He asked, "You aren't scared for your life, fearing that I would kill you for money?"

You shook your head, "No. I'm also a merc. It's my second job, actually. I'm Y/N  L/N. Also known as Merc/N."

The mask on the man's face went wide around the eyes. "Really? The Merc/N? You're a merc celeb! I am too. I'm Wade Wilson. Also known as Deadpool!" He said.

Your eyes went wide, "Wait. Deadpool! I've heard of you! You're a nut job!" You both laughed. "We can be merc friends!" Wade said, squealing and hopping like a kindergartener while clapping his hands.

 "We can be merc friends!" Wade said, squealing and hopping like a kindergartener while clapping his hands

You said, "Sounds great. Well, I have to go. Seeya later?" Wade said, "Wait, Y/N, do you wanna go for some chimichangas later?"

You smiled and walked towards him, "Sure. I'd love to. Here's my number. Just text me the time and place. Seeya, Wade."

He said, "Buh-bye, Merc/N!" You chuckled and started heading down the alley to your apartment.

(Hey, people! Sorry if this was kinda short! I hope you still liked it though! Wade is awesome!😂 Bye!❤)