Do you know?? (Last from Everything)

Do you know how does it feel when you love someone?
Do you know how big sacrificing they will doing for you?
Do you know, when you hurt them but they're still good to you?
Do you know how does it feel when someone you love already have boyfriend/girlfriend but they're still survive for you?
Do you know how does it feel when you hurt their feelings but they're still give their sincere smile to you?
Do you know how they're so kind and patient to hear all your problems when you need them, although after that,  you obviously leave them away and then come again when you just need them to solve your problems?
Do you know when someone hurt you they're genuinely keep you away from the pain and tried to comfort you as long as they can?
Do you know how does it feel when you leave them while they're still feels comfort with you and you just gone with no reason?
Do you know how does it feel being the person who always too stupid to think about you in every second in their live?
There are many reason that makes someone endure for you, but have you ever realized? How many pain they're experience? How many things you've done that hurt them? How many words you've said that make their heart hurt? You've to realize all of that.
Someday, when they're truly go away from you, you definitely will realize that they're was so meaningful in your life and that you will regret with your decision to wasting them. I just wanna say thank you for all that you give to me, your time, your smile, your words that comfort me, your advice, your cuteness, your humbleness, your voice, your attention, your nagging, your own weird term, all your complaints, your promise that you always been violated, thank you, you give me lots of lesson that I can learn, I'll always keep you in my heart and my mind although you might be forget mine. 😊🙏🏻~