Title your Story Part

Start from the beginning

Kurt lets out a big grin; he is overjoyed just thinking about him and Blaine being together forever.

Rachel takes Kurt out into the hall so he can greet some of the people who had come and wanted to say hi to him before the ceremony started. He saw a group of guys walking towards them; Kurt almost doesn't recognize them out of uniforms. He hugs all of the warblers and they all say congratulations to him and explain how they were just with Blaine and how they make such a beautiful couple, some of them tearing up. They then leave Kurt and Rachel and head to their seats.

Some of Kurt's other friends from school come to say hi and congratulate him. He thanks them and they head to their seats as well. Rachel and Kurt head back to Kurt's room. His parents, Mr. Shue, and the other girls are leaving to take their seats, all hugging Kurt and telling him they love him.

Rachel stays in the room with him talking him through his rambling. He always rambles when he gets too nervous and excited. Rachel knows exactly how to calm him down; music and she knows exactly what song to put on to help Kurt to calm down. She picks the song from the soundtrack to their favorite musical, Wicked; Defying Gravity.

...

Sam walks past Mr. Shue in the hall and stops to talk to him for a minute, quickly dismissing himself explaining how he has to go get the groom, well one of them.

"Hey bro, we only got 15 minutes, you almost ready?" Sam says as he enters Blaine's room. He soon realizes that Blaine isn't there, but he doesn't start to panic until he realizes he's not in the bathroom either. He looks around for a note or something. 'That's usually the next step in those romantic comedies, right?' He thinks. But when he doesn't find a note, he starts freaking out. He silently leaves Blaine's room and acts coy, like nothings wrong. He quickly finds Mercedes and pulls her to the side, telling her everything. She gets wide eyed, but remains calm. She tells Sam she will take care of everything and Sam feels a little better. He goes to talk to Mr. Shue again, maybe that will calm him down.

Meanwhile, Mercedes tells Tina, Tina tells Artie, Artie tells Brittney, Brittney tells Santana, and Santana tells Rachel.

Rachel rolls her eyes when she hears this, thinking Santana is purposely trying to sabotage Kurt's big day. She says "You know just because Kurt is finally getting his happily ever after and your not doesn't mean you should be trying to ruin his perfect day by lyi-" Santana covers Rachel's mouth, shutting her up. Santana walks her over near the opening of the church so no one will hear.

She explains to Rachel that Sam went to go get Blaine from his room and he wasn't there. Rachel doesn't want to believe it's true. "It can't be." She says. "Blaine loves Kurt more than anything in this world, he wouldn't leave. He wouldn't!" Santana gives her a look as to say 'But...What if he did...' and Rachel knows what she has to do; tell Kurt.

Rachel walks down the hall all by herself, she feels like she is going to faint, but she doesn't. She tries to breathe regularly and smile. When she walks in Kurt's room she is smiling, but it's more of a fake smile than a genuine one. Kurt turns around saying "How do I loo- wait...What's wrong?!"

Rachel answers with "Stunning!"

Kurt repeats "Rachel. What's going on?" he can tell when she's lying even by her slightest facial movement. He starts to go pale thinking of all the things that could be going wrong; Did they get the wrong cake? Are there enough seats for everyone? Or, worse... DID SOMEONE LOSE BLAINE'S TIE?

But Rachel finally tells Kurt the truth and he starts freaking out, hyperventilating. Rachel hurries and finds a paper bag in the bathroom and hands it to Kurt, who looks like he is about to fall over. She helps him sit down trying to keep him as calm as she can.

They are both crying hysterically, babbling incoherently as Santana enters the room. They almost don't notice her because they are sobbing so loudly. Santana says in the calmest voice she knows how, "I think I know where he is... Follow me". Kurt and Rachel shoot up from the bed and start walking as fast as they can down, what seems like the longest hallway. When they get to a staircase near the back of the church they walk down the stairs which leads to a door. Santana opens the door and lets Kurt look outside before walking slowly, calming outside. He has no idea where they could be going (still in shock from realizing the Blaine may have left the wedding altogether).

...

They came to a grave that read, "Finn Hudson: 1994-2013, 'The show must go, all over the place... or something.'"

And kneeling down right in front of it, with flowers in his hand, is Blaine. Before they rush over to him they pause and listen, he's in the middle of saying something. "-And I know that if you were still down here you'd be so proud of him. I just want you to know that I will take care of Kurt the best I can. I will never, ever hurt him again. He is my soul mate and I am going to protect him by whatever means necessary. I know that's what you would have wanted. Oh, I wish you could see him today, Finn, I caught a glimpse of him in the hall and, god; I'm the luckiest man in the world. Aside from him being the most compassionate, selfless, and amazing man I've ever met, he is also so successful running his own fashion company now. I know you were never into fashion as much as he was, but he loved that you cared about what he was interested in. You always knew how to make people feel happy, and really, you still make people happy. Just the memory of you will light up everyone's face." He pauses to wipe a tear from his eye, still not noticing Kurt, Rachel, and Santana behind him. "Well I just hope you know that we are all thinking of you and we miss you so much..." he concludes.

Kurt, Santana, and Rachel are speechless. Kurt and Rachel sobbing into each other's shoulders and Santana close by trying to be strong. She takes Rachel under her arm and they go back inside realizing that Kurt and Blaine need to be alone, Blaine then realizing that they had been listening. Kurt is still in awe at what had just happened and he had just heard. Blaine is still wiping tears from his cheeks when Kurt kneels down and meets him next to the grave. The first think Kurt can think of saying is "I love you so much" and Blaine just stares at him, reaching a hand up to wipe a tear off of Kurt's red cheek and says "He would have been so proud of you. You really remind me a lot of him the way you are so brave. I know he would have been so happy to see this, our wedding day."

Kurt really starts crying right now, but he musters up enough of a voice to say "I am truly the luckiest guy in the w-world, I am just so happy I got the time with Finn that I did. H-he taught me so much about how to love and how to stand up for myself. I know he would have been so happy to see us today, getting married. God, I love you Blaine"

Blaine just now realized Kurt had said that twice without him saying it back, he quickly says "Kurt, I love you more than you will ever know... You are my soul ma-", Blaine stops realizing how hard Kurt is crying, he embraces him for a tight, affectionate hug. They hold that hug for what seems like forever. Then Blaine backs away finally realizing that the ceremony is supposed to be starting soon, though it obviously couldn't start without the two grooms.

He wipes Kurt's tears with his sleeve and Kurt screams "Blaine, your suit!"

Blaine lets out a laugh for the first time all day. They both start laughing and look at each other in utter desire. They share a very long and loving kiss, then stand up and dust off their clothes to look presentable. They both take a couple deep breathes as they start to walk back to the church together, hand-in-hand.

While walking back, Blaine stops Kurt to tell him that he has never looked more beautiful than in this moment. Kurt blushes, though suddenly realizing that they had seen each other before the ceremony. "BAD LUCK!" he shouts.

Blaine lets out another laugh and says "I don't think that applies here Kurt, it's not a very 'traditional' wedding... I think we'll be okay." And they both shared a smile.

Kurt realizes he doesn't care what happens to them in the rest of their lives. As long as they stick together through all the bad times, he knows they will be okay.