TayNew-PeteKao-Polca-Our Fates

Začít od začátku

-But you...

-Tay, I want to sit alone a little while.

Tay leaves, the problem must be so serious. After looking at New 15 minutes, Tay comes and talks to P'Tha:

- I think I got my stomach problem again. P'Tha, can I ask New to take me home soon?

-"Of course, you guy are belong to each other". The answer makes people suddenly laugh

-Thank you

Tay immediately come to New seat who still sit alone:

-Let's go

-What's up Tay?

-I got a stomach problem so please taking me home. Now.

Tay suddenly holds New's wrist and takes him leave the company as fast as he could.

On the way to the park, New keeps asking:

-How is your stomach now? Wanna go to the clinic?

-Hey, can't understand the boy who always talks about healthy foods always get stomach problem.

Tay glances New:

-I had stomach problem, but my fist is still damn strong you know.

They both laughing, in that moment, like a minute before, the sullen boy in the party is not New.

-Hey, so where do we go? Your home or the clinic?

-Your girlfriend place.

-Pardon?

-New, it is your birthday, come and get along with her. She is the most precious gift that you hav.

The air fall into silence. So long later, New suddenly asks:

-So how about your sick?

-"You are my sick." For unknown reason, Tay answers it immediately.

Tay's hand leave New's wrist: "Happy birthday, New". And leaves.

Tay lurks after the wall, let his back on it. He looks at his hand :

"From the begining, I should have had enough brave to hold your hands like that, I should have wholeheartedly pursued you, I should have used my love to totally beat you, so now I am not like an idiot, looking at you feeling hurt because of other people ."

Tay Tawan, he doesn't know that, the reason that New becomes silent is the last speech of Gift through the phone. Like he doesn't know that, only if he turns round, he will see the the tears of the younger.

New sits in the car. Looking the elder back is becoming further and further. He never intentionally looks at Tay that way before. The shadow of the shoulder and the back is large, but why it seem to be extremely lonely like that! New takes the phone, looking at Gift's number  for a while, can't stand sighing: "I am sorry Gift. Everything is clear from the begining. And I am so stupid to not recognize it."

New drives straight to Gift house and calls her. 

-Hello?

-I am at your place, can you come down and we can talk?

-I have nothing to talk.

-Please, I am serious.

They come to their usual cafe. The air is a little silent.

-"You didn't stay at the party, did you?"

- Yes

- I'm sorry, I am a little uncontrolled.