Date A Live (Harem Recommendation)

Date a Live (Harem Recommendation)

Status: Complete

Date Released: 2013

Genre:Action, Supernatural, Comedy, Harem, Sci-Fi, Shounen

Episodes: 13 episodes (Season 1), 10 episodes (Season 2), 1 OVA

Summary:This story revolves in Earthland. This story is about Itsuka Shido, a high school boy. On the last day of the spring holidays, an explosion destroys the town and a girl in armor appears in front of him. Shido's sister-in-law, Kotori, tells him that the girl is called "Special Disasterous Designated Creature: Spirit", which causes a timespace quake. Kotori disclosed that she is the commander of the anti-spirit organization Ratatosk and orders him to go out on a date with the spirit girl. Kotori says that she don't have to beat it. She just have to let her fall in love with him and he will save the world. 

Plot:(9/10) Awesome story. It's kinda sweet, Funny at some rate, What makes it 9 is because of the sudden-kiss during some action scene! Just like, When Tobichi shot Shido. She suddenly became hopeless. Tohka tried to fight her. But Shido suddenly revived and kissed her! Deymn! The most interesting part is the battle between Efreet and Kurumi! Yeah. Efreet, Don't want to spoil! It's her nickname! Find her yourself! 

Art:(10/10) AIC Plus+? Haven't heard of them. Still! Their animation is so awesome! But A-1 Pictures is the best!

Music:(9/10) I heard them once. I give a rating of 8/10 to every OP's and ED's I skip. But this is an exception! It's opening is kinda good!

Characters:(10/10) They're all cool! Well. As for Shido. He's lame sometimes. But not that much. Tobichii being the emotionless. Kotori for having her split personality. Tohka for being serious. And a klutz sometimes, Yoshina, As the silent one. Oh. Kurumi! :D The rape queen! xD. WARNING! If you saw her! You're dead! She'll rape you! xD Still! I like her! I like all of them!

Final Rating: 9.5/10

Comment: Awesome! The first harem anime I ever watched! I enjoyed watching it! No wonder why it reached the above 9-belt. It's worth my time! If you haven't watch this! Hurry and get started! Don't wait for Kurumi to get out of your computer and rape you! xD. Still! Kurumi is Kawaii as . As. Yeah. I'm done for.

Quotes:

If people refuse to accept you,I'll just accept you even more!  ~Shido Itsuka

You were ready to kill another creature, yet you're scared of being killed yourself. ~Kurumi Tokisaki