Infinite Stratos (Action Recommendation)

Status: Complete

Date Released: 2011

Genre: Action,Sci-Fi, Mecha, Harem, Ecchi, Comedy, Shounen

Animation: Lantis

Episodes: 12 episodes (Season 1), 12 episodes (Season 2), 3 OVA/s

Minutes/Episodes: 24 minutes

Summary: Had you ever thought of being the only guy in your school? If not, then let’s hear out this lucky bastard’s story. Ichika Orimura (Kouki Uchiyama) transferred to a school which specializes an armed powered exoskeleton Infinite Stratos. Being the only guy in the whole academy, Ichika found it awkward to study there because he’s the only guy who can manipulate the mech. But despite of these issues, he was able to continue studying with the help of his harem members.

Plot: (9/10) I’ll explain it at the Comment Tab

Art: (10/10) Not bad bruh. Effects are cool. The movements of the mechs goes with the flow.

Music: (7/10) If I ever forgot the music of an anime, it means I didn’t liked it. So, default score for these songs is 7.

Characters: (8/10) I want to say that the character’s traits are kinda cool but, they’re stereotypical. Tsunderes, Cold-hearted girls, Kind girls, Sadistic lovers, Flirty girls, Reliable older-sisters. Typical in harem anime/s. Well, I can’t blame the author about it xD Since it’s very hard to think of unique character traits.

Final Rating 8.5/10

Comment: So, the plot got 9? But why? Well, it’s because of the balanced cuts for action and fan-service. Unlike any other harem anime/s. Infinite Stratos is a cool, action-ecchi genre anime. I kinda like the story. Well, I’m not really into mecha, but why did I watched this anime? Well, it’s probably because my gaze was caught on its art and character designs. To be honest, if I ever saw a pretty girl in an anime, I’ll start asking if where is she from and I’ll start watching it without even giving a damn about the genre xD So yeah! If you love mechs. I recommend this for you. But don’t expect too much! It’s not the best mecha anime :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N): So! After many days! I decided to update this checklist. Well, To be honest, I just created this checklist to compile all of the anime I watched xD As you can see, I already changed the title because there are some anime that I don’t want to recommend. Anyway, if you’re asking if why didn’t I updated this for long. I’ll not deny it, it’s just because I’m lazy xD Though, it’s not a pain to update mah checklist. Anyway, please don’t expect too much updates cuz’ I’m still lazy :D