-1

I placed a boquet of white roses in her tomb Like what I've always do

Hyacynth L. Reyes

1994-2013

Happy 4th anniversary My Love,It's been 2 horrible years for me, since you left pero bakit ganon? Sobrang sakit padin? I felt a hot fluid on the side of eyes,Love, kinakaya ko naman eh kahit ayoko ng mabuhay para makasama na kita ulit"I said in a broken voice yes,I'm almost crying"kinakaya ko hindi para sa sarili ko,kinakaya ko dahil alam kong ito ang gusto mo, yung magpatuloy ako kahit wala ka na,sobrang miss na miss na kita Love I miss everything about you, the things we used to do,yung pagiging sweetest girl friend mo,Sorry if I was wrecked for more than a year,I just can't...I just can't accept the fact that you left me that early but Love, you know that I always want you happy di ba? kaya kahit masakit,para sayo mabubuhay ako that's how much I Love you Mahal" I looked up and closed my eyes trying to control my tears to fall,I want to be tough for her I don't want her see me crying over and over again.

------

"Niel!"

"Niel!"

"H-huh?" gulat kong tugon

"Dre ano ba yan tulala ka naman sabe ko birthday ni Leigh bukas party daw sa kanila she invited us" mahabang paliwanag ni Dave

"Kayo nalang may gagawin pa ako" sabi ko sabay tayo at lakad palayo sa cafeteria

"Niel! Huy!" tawag niya na hindi ko pinansin dire-diretso lang ako ng lakad sa hallway ng biglang

BOGHS!

"Aww! dinig kong daing ng babae"Ano ba naman yan koya! nagmamadali ako! Tingin tingin din sa dinadaanan minsan no!?" reklamo niya sabay pulot sa mga gamit na nalaglag"S-sorry Miss" sabi ko "Let me help you" alok ko at pupulutin na sana ang mga gamit niyang nalaglag

Jasmine! tawag ng lalaking papalit sa amin

"Gotcha!" anang lalaki at tinulungan pulutin ang mga gamit nito."Thank you" tipid na sagot ng babae sabay tingin saken"Salamat sa pagbunggo huh koya! sarcastic na sabi niya at tsaka naglakad paalis na sinundan naman ng lalaki "hey Jasmine! wait!" dinig ko pang sabi nito at naglakad na ako papuntang parking lot ng school.

I was about to open my car when someone grabbed my arm so I turned my back to see her"Hi Daniel! she beamed It's Gianna"Yea?" I asked and take her arm off me"Uh, sorry iniwan kasi ako ni kuya Phil eh" aniya ng nakayuko"A-ano p-pwede ba makisabay?" she asked stuttering I smiled,I know she has a crush on me this cute little girl.I sighed and answered her"Yea sure" she then smiled widely.I opened my car and let her in.Gianna's happened to be my bestfriend's sister Philip.Last year she actually confessed me bout her feelings but I turned her down,Ayokong magpaasa ng tao coz I know myself no one can replace Hya wala akong pakielam kung tumanda akong binata all that matters to me is to be with Hya again to be with her forever.I'm in my deep thought when Gianna spoke"So, uhm kamusta kana?" tanong niya I looked at her side our eyes met,her face turned red ang cute talaga ng batang to I though"Ok naman" I simply answered at tumingin muli sa daan"Ah o-okay"she retorted.I stopped the car in a huge brown gate then get outside and opened the door for her,yea this lil girl deserves my gentle man side,her eyes wide open,I looked at her questioningly"Gianna? I asked "Ah yeah-yeah bababa na" aniya at bumaba na "Uhm thanks for the ride Daniel,Ingat ka" she said shyly"No worries,yea thankyou"I replied I get inside the car and started the engine.

-----

"Kuyaaaaa!" tawag saken ni Kaylie sabay yakap pag ka pasok na pag kapasok ko ng bahay "What's up with my baby huh?" I asked at hinalikan sya sa pisngi"Where's my pasalubong?" She questioned with her brow arched and crossed arms"Aww sorry baby kuya forgot to buy your toy"I kidded,Her lips pouted in disappointmen"I hate you na kuya"she said and was about to cry so I get the stufftoy inside my bag and handed it to her the stuff toy she badly wanted she immiditely grabbed it and give me a kiss"Kyaaaah! thankyou kuya! thankyou poooo!" aniya"your welcome baby" I said at ginulo ang buhok niya"Where's mom?"I asked she just shooked her head"Kaylie akyat muna si kuya sa taas ah? tell mom I'm not going to eat dinner magpapahinga nako okay?"I commanded her and she nodded so I left her playing her toy and went upstair.

-----

A/N: Sorry for the short UD xD