Chapter 12- Matt's a sociopath!

Start from the beginning

“Scott, you know how many people I deal with in a day?” She asked tired. “I know, but this one’s 16, he’s got dark hair and looks like a normal teenager.”Scott said,”Yeah, he looks evil.” Stiles said and his dad rolled his eyes and I let out a small laugh. Our mom sighed,” Scott, I already talked to the police about this.” She said. “Okay mom, I’m going to take a picture and send it to you.” Scott said and he clicked his camera and took a picture of Matt’s yearbook photo and sent it to her. “Did you get it?” He asked her,”Yeah.” She said,” Do you recognize him? Do you remember him?” he asked her,”Yeah, I did. I mean, I remember I stopped him because he was tracking mud in the hall. I also know him from when he ran into Sadie, do you remember that Sadie? Wait you said he creeped you out… Scott, what’s going on?” She asked worried, “It’s nothing, mom. I’ll explain later, I got to go.” He said and he hung up. “We’ve got shoe prints alongside the tire tracks at the trailer site, and if they match, that puts Matt at the scene of three murders. The trailer, the hospital, and the rave.” Stiles said, “Actually, four.  A credit card receipt for an oil change was signed by Matt at the garage where the mechanic was killed.” Mr. Stilinski said. “When?” I asked, “A couple hours before Stiles got there.” He said. Stiles jumped in, “Alright, dad. If one’s an incident, two’s a coincidence, and three’s a pattern, what’s four?” Stiles asked. “Four’s enough for a warrant.” He said and Stiles did a little dance and I laughed. Mr. S looked at Scott, “Scott, call your mom back, see how quick she can get here. If I can get an official I.D.  I can get a search warrant.” He said and then he turned to Stiles, “Stiles, go to the front desk, tell them to let Miss. McCall in when she gets here.” Mr. Stilinski said. “On it.” Stiles said and he kissed my head and left Mr. Stilinski’s office.

~Currently happening at the burnt down hale house.

“Hello? Derek, can you hear me? Derek, can you hear me? I need you to answer me, Derek. Derek! We don’t have much time.” Dr. Deaton said to a now awake Derek. “That sound, what was it?” Derek asked as he tried to stand up, but almost fell over.” You’re going to be weak for several hours.” Dr. Deaton said to Derek as he helped Derek steady himself. “It actually happened.” Derek said and then he looked himself over wondering if he was Alpha still. “Don’t worry, you’re still an Alpha, But as usual, not a particularly competent one.” Deaton said. Derek suddenly remembering his uncle, “Where is he?” he asked Deaton once he saw the now once grave where Peter was buried was now empty. “I wish I could tell you.” Deaton said. Derek glared at him, “How about you tell me what you’re doing here, and why you’re helping me.” He said. Deaton remained calm, “Helping your family actually used to be a pretty important part of my life. Helping you was a promise I made to your mother.” Deaton said. Derek calmed down but only a little bit, “You’re the one my sister talked about. She said you’re a kind of advisor?” Derek questioned. “She was right, and I have some advice that you need to listen to very closely right now. What Peter managed to do doesn't come without a price. He'll be physically weak, so he'll rely on the strength of his intelligence, his cunning. He's going to come at you, Derek. He'll try to twist his way inside your head and preying on your insecurities. He'll tell you that he's the only way you can stop Gerard. Do not trust him.” Deaton said. “I don’t trust anyone.” Derek snapped back. “I know. If you did, you might be the Alpha you like to think you are. And unfortunately, the two people you should trust don’t trust you at all.” Deaton said. “Scott and Sadie” Derek said. “They’re with Stilinski right now. You need to find them; you need to find them as fast as you can. I’ve know Gerard for a long time. He always has a plan and something tells me it’s going exactly the way he wants it to.” Deaton said…

~back at the station

*Sadie’s pov*

“She’s on her way” Scott said as he walked up next to me, we faced Mr.Stilinski and his eyes went wide at something behind us, we turned around and saw Matt standing there with a gun pointed at Stiles head, who was standing in front of him, “Matt? It’s Matt, right? Matt, whatever’s going on, I guarantee you there’s a solution that doesn’t involve a gun.” Mr. Stilinski said and I could feel the bubbling sensation again and I shut my eyes tightly and tried to calm myself down, Scott elbowed me and I looked at him, “I can see the green coming in, calm down, just keep it under control.” He whispered, Matt laughed, “You know, it’s funny you say that, because I don’t think you’re aware of just how right you are.” Matt said, I looked at Stiles only to see he was already looking at me in worry. “Read my mind.” He mouthed slowly and I focused on him and I felt the fluttering heart sensation and I nodded slightly so he knew I could hear him,” Breathe Sadie-baby, I’m fine. Just breathe, we’re going to be okay, I love you.” I felt myself calm down and I stopped reading his thoughts, “Actually, I want to hurt a lot of people. You four weren’t on my list, but I could be persuaded.” Matt said, “And one way is to try dialing somebody on your cell phone, like McCall is doing.” He said and we all looked at Scott and he quickly pulled his hand out of his pocket. “That- that could definitely get someone hurt.” He said. He grabbed a box near him and slid it by us, “Phones in the box, now!” he said and we all quickly tossed our phones in. He looked at me, “Pick it up and place it over there.” He said and pointed to a couch over in the corner. I nodded and did as he said and went back to my place. “Holding cells, go.” He said motioning to Stiles dad, Scott and I as he held Stiles near him with the gun pointed at him. We did as he said and Matt told Mr. S to go by this bar that was on the wall, he pushed Stiles over by it and gave him some hand cuffs and told him to cuff his dad to it. “Tighter” Matt said and Stiles glared at him, “Do what he says, Stiles.” Mr. S said and Stiles hand cuffed him tighter. Matt pushed the rest of us back in the hallway and we started walking back to the office, one of the hallways had two dead deputies,” What, are you going to kill everyone in here?” Stiles asked. “No, that’s what Jackson’s for, I just think about killing them and he does it.” Matt said and then he pushed us to walk again.